New Friend

Teju was driving her racing car in the fastest speed not coz they were getting late but Adaa was highly upset with Teju and was right now sitting beside her with a grumpy look on her face.

“Oh god, AK, what is wrong with you, why have you been pulling a long face since morning. You know I can’t see you upset.”

Teju couldn’t take her best friend’s anger specially when she had no idea what’s she had done her wrong.

“Shut up you idiot, you are a spoil sport. Silly girl.” Adaa already cursed her many times under breath, still vent her anger out.

Teju raised her shoulder and widen her big doe eyes in amusement and asked, “What did I do now?”

“Why do you get emotional every time? Even you could have emotionally blackmail Aunt Disha and Varun bhai in order to seek their permission to live in the dorm.” Adaa busted out.

They both are best friends since long, they planned to live in dorm together during their internship so that they can enjoy these days on their own. Adaa already registered her name for dormitory accommodation but unfortunately Teju was not getting permission from her family to live on her own. And as per Teju's temperament she will never fight with her elders if she wants something.

“Shut up AK, you know that’s not me. I can’t play with emotions of my mom or brother, I love them.”

“But they can do.....” Adaa said in irritation and realized her mistake.

Teju tighten her fist and about to punch Adaa, but spared her at the nick of time and stopped her punch near her face.

“AK, one more word against my family and you will see the worst out of me.”

“I am sorry Teju; I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Adaa apologized.

“Hmm, it’s alright.....” Teju answered and let go off the matter.

“But seriously Teju, you loves your family more than yourself.”

Adaa is a daughter of home minister and being born and brought up in a political family she knows self love is the most important thing. She learnt about selfless love only when she met Teju, who loves her family more than herself.

“Yes because they also love me more than themselves. I hardly remember anything about my dad, but our mom fulfilled all responsibilities of both father and mother alone, then my brother Varun always showered me with warm and fatherly love.”

“They are my foster family still they did so much for me.” Teju's voice turned heavy. Adaa realized her conversation made Teju emotional.

“Yes, they are so sweet, but why is your elder brother always after me. Why the hell does he always glare at me with fire spitting eyes.”

Adaa said half jokingly to change Teju's emotional mood.

“AK, stop always complaining about my brother, it’s just that he is very protective towards me.” Teju royally supported her brother which irked Adaa more than before.

“Protective? Are you serious? Do I look like your boyfriend to him who will take advantage of his poor little sister?”

Adaa said while making faces and Teju shrunk her nose in irritation as she chewed something bitter.

“Oh jeez, AK, I would die out of shame, if you were be my boyfriend. The merry thought is horrible to chill my bones.” Teju act shivering.

“Even I am not interested in being your boyfriend, the best friend thing is more than enough.” Adda retorted.