Troublemaker Teju

"If Teju wanted to stay in hostel, let her try her luck." Karan said with an evil smirk.

Teju looked at his smirked face and got that he is up to something which is no good for her, but she can't figure out.

'Now what is cooking in this Hitler's brain, obviously he must have plan something to stop me, but what was that?'

Teju was in her deep thoughts when her phone rang zooming her out.

She answered the unknown number.

"Hello Teju Kapoor speaking."

All looked at Teju then at Karan when she didn't address herself Kundrra. Karan assured them though eyes to not worry, just wait and watch.

"What, how could you do this to me? It make no sense." Teju yelled in dismay and everbody held their breath to know the details of this call. Why Teju is anxious.

"Please do something, I need it desperately. You can't go back to your words." Teju yelled again being antagonize at the caller.

"Hello, Hello......" Teju checked her phone which was disconnected already.

"Like the employer, like the employees....." Teju mumbled curses to the caller and looked at Karan like shooting daggers.

Karan's sexy sculpted lips grew into smirk again looking into Teju's shooting daggers eyes like enjoying her irritation.

"What had happened Dr. Teju, dormitory cancelled your accommodation?"

Teju was gobsmacked for a moment and the next moment realised that it was all Karan's doings to stop her.

"What was all that Karan?" Varun asked.

"Nothing, there was a problem related to accommodation in the dorm of Prakash medical College and hospital, I just fixed it." Karan said to Varun then turned to Teju.

"Were you expecting to get accommodate in the dormitory of Prakash medical college and I, the dean will not get noticed? Dr. Teju, now you are Teju Karan Kundra, your every step in the hospital get notified to me, so stop tiring yourself and come back to me."

Teju was fuming in anger, even though she was defeated once, she didn't give up. The more they all are trying to push her the more she was getting determined in her decision.

She was thinking for the way for herself when Adaa walked in. "Teju, I got my car, are you done with your packing? Let's leave then." Adaa asked while looking at her bag.

"No need devil, now Teju is not moving to the hostel." Varun said.

"Wow really?" Adaa couldn't control her inner excitement, but her gaze fell on Teju, who was glaring her. Adaa instantly shrunk her smile and concealed her excitement.

"Bu... But why, I mean why sudden change of heart?"

"Because Prakash medical college and hospital cancelled Dr. Teju's hostel accommodation."

"Oh wow that's really gre....." Adaa was again expressing her excitement, but her gaze hell of Teju's shooting daggers eyes and she concealed her expressions again and expressed her remorse. "Oh, that's so bad. How could they do like this?"

Teju was watching the entire drama screening of her family who dragged her best friend too. No matter whatever they will do they can't force Teju again and she will not live with Karan. She has her own ways.

Teju came up with a new plan.

"PS, shinpaishinaide kudasai. Mondai no betsu no kaiketsusaku ga arimasu." Simmi said to Pari in Japanese. "Don't worry AK, I have another solution of my problem."