Teju Is Missing

"How did you get to know about the lead Karan and Sunita Kundrra have and what was that?" Naren Prakash asked to his son Sahil Prakash

Sahil brimmed in proud. "I have my sources, in order to search for all of them, I had my men to follow the entire Malhotra family and recently got to know that Sunita Malhotra paid a visit to Disha and Varun Kapoor. Later I found that Disha and Rishabh Kapoor bailed out uncle Shashank 12 years ago.

Naren Prakash hit his forehead in annoyance. "Holy shit, how can I be so nonchalant about this matter. How did I miss that Disha and Sakshi were so close all their life, who else could be their savior. How can I be so ignorant."

"Dad relax, you will get nothing by cry over spilt milk. It's good that I was following Kundrra family and got an important piece of information." Sahil said with self proud.

"You idiot, I asked you to find them before Karan Kundrra and you are doing nothing, just following Kundrra family? Do you want to get defeated again, you dumb head." Naren Prakash chided and Sahil was offended.

"Excuse me dad, at least I am doing something, working hard for you. It's not that I failed and end up got sentenced like you."

"That's was not enough, you fool......" Naren Prakash yelled again.

"Dad, watch your mouth. I am the only one you can count when you are in prison."

Naren took few deep breath to calm down. He need to coax Sahil to work harder and get result fast.

"Sahil, listen to me, go to Kapoor mansion and try to dig every single information about Shashank, Sakshi and Tejasswi. Even a tiniest bit information will be useful, but get me Tejasswi anyhow. This time I want her in front of me before Karan Kundrra, did you get it?"

Sahil nodded and went from there. The next day he was standing in front Kapoor mansion in disguise, but he had to think for the way to get in from the security door.

Sahil stood there for long while thinking, how to get in, when a car stopped near about him and he overheard telephonic conversation of the driver.

"It's Mrs. Modi speaking. Yes, I have already spoke to Mrs. Disha Kapoor about the job and she asked me to send the candidates for interview in an hour. Do arrange their safe journey to Kapoor mansion."

The driver discontinued the call and drove of and Sahil got the idea to pass this security gate.

"Yes, who are you and what are you here for?"

A security guard stopped Sahil and asked him while looking at her from top to bottom.

"I am here to see Mrs. Disha Kapoor for the job interview. Mrs. Modi sent me here." Sahil lied flawlessly as he planned.

The security guard looked at him weirdly then told about him to their security head who was standing in the guards cabin. He also looked at Sahil from top to bottom, then made a call.

"Mr. Kapoor, we have a visitor here and seems like he is in disguise."

Security guard reported sincerely about his suspicion.

"What made you think, he is in disguise?"

"He said he is here to see Mrs. Kapoor for the job interview."

"But, mom is out of town and the interview is going to conduct by her secretary that too for middle-aged widower women."

"That's right sir."

"Great job......"

Varun complimented the security head for being alert and reported him.

"Thank you sir, but what should I do with this guy, shall I chase him away or inform the police."