The First Kiss

Slap.....

Teju slapped Karan but couldn't insert force. Karan was shocked by out of the blue action.

"Why did you slap me all of a sudden?"

Teju stood up from the bed and pushed Karan with all her strength which didn't budge him. "You are so heartless Karan. I was giving my heart and soul to pacify you, to mend our relatioship, then why didn't you tell me before when decided to reconcile?"

She pushed him again venting her anger. "I was so feared of your temper before making this mischievous plan and you vent all your anger on me. Only if you would forgive me before, I didn't planned this trip like this and you also didn't have to go through discomfort."

"It's all because of you......" Teju pushed Karan from his chest again, but he held her hand.

"Teju, relax......."

Teju twisted her wrist, get free from Samrat's grip and pushed again. "No Mr. Hitler Kundrra......"

Karan held her wrist again, locked it behind her back, pulling her closer to him and kissed her softly. Teju rendered shock for a few minutes.

When she recovered from the shock she realised, this is the first time both of their lips met which gave her sweet butterflies in her stomach and she melted in her husband's soft kiss.

Gradually soft kiss turned into passionate one, both held each other tightly. Samrat was pouring all his love, passion, carving, anger in his one kiss dominating her and not letting her kissing him back. She got frustrated.

When Karan broke the kiss, got another soft slap from his angry wife whose long thirst didn't quench in his domineering kiss.

"Now what for?" Karan asked with a frown while caressing his cheek which was slapped.

"You are a true epitome of a Hitler, just now you kissed me for the first time, but domineer. I couldn't even kissed you back."

Karan's lips curled in to teasing smirk. "Oh I see, that's the reason I am getting beatings and scoldings from my princess. She wanted to kiss me, isn't she?"

Teju flustered upon realisation she blurted her inner feelings balantly. She crouched her flushed face.

"Now what's wrong with the angry princess Peach? She transformed into shy princess Vivian?"

Teju couldn't take the heat of Karan's naughty gaze, turned around to the wall and hide her face in her both palms.

Karan moved closer to her, circled his arms around her waist from behind and pulled her to make her petite back stick to his manly chest.

"You were so desparete to reconcile, weren't you doing for this? Then why being so shy from your husband?" Karan said in a husky voice in her ear exhaling hot breath on her neck which gave chilled shivers to her spine.

He plant a soft kiss on her earlobe and she squint her eyes with wide shy smile because of the new feelings by his touch.

Karan made her turn to face him and slowly touched her soft rose petal lips by his sexy sculpted lips, again took it into a passionate kiss and gave her proper time to reciprocate and enjoy the kiss.

The second kiss was quite long, both were pouring their carvings on it and don't want to let go of. They had to broke the kiss being out of breath and Karan looked at Teju with a smirk.

"Now are you satisfied my princess, were I able to please you? I even let you kiss, aren't I? By the way you were good."

Karan was enjoying teasing her in a romantic way and Teju couldn't help but blush harder. She hide her face again behind her palms.