Teju The Savior

"Don't worry Sahil, we will do as we planned. I will plan a concrete evidence against Karan which will destroy both Karan and Teju and keep watch on the investigation of medical council."

Rashmi was discussing their plan to remove Karan and Teju with Sahil hidden inside women's restroom, using her secret 2G phone.

As she disconnected the call, female cops marched in with Adaa and Jasmin. She didn't get the time to discarded the sim as she does after every call and hide it. For now she veiled her phone behind her back.

"Miss Rashmi you are under arrest for stealing, Dr. Adaa's valuable." Cop said.

"What nonsense are you talking, do you have any proof?" Rashmi stuttered in fear and 2G phone slipped from her hand which she noticed, but couldn't dare to make a move to pick it up.

"Search her........" Cop ordered her subordinates.

Rashmi stood straight keeping hands at the back of her head, to co-operate as she was sure she didn't stole anything and slide her 2G phone by her foot, inside a washroom through the gap under the door.

"It's there........" A constable discovered a gold chain and ear rings from the pocket of her lab coat.

"That's mine......." Adaa said excitedly. "I kept them in my locker before participating in the surgery and she had stolen."

"No I didn't do anything, she is lying." Rashmi yelled in shock.

"Stop lying we discovered this from you......." Cop said.

"She must have planned on purpose."

Rashmi didn't get how someone's valuable stuff ended in her pocket. She can't get arrested now, otherwise she will not be help Sahil and their plan will be failed.

"Officer I am sure it must be some misunderstanding, I found these jewelries in the locker room and kept it in the pocket to find its owner later."

Rashmi cooked up a story to astray the cops and escape.

"No officer she is lying, how come the stuff kept in the locker could be found on the floor and I have actually seen her rummaging through others locker before but didn't pay heed back then."

Jasmin immediately accused her wrongly to not let her escape.

"I see, we will investigate and sift the just from unjust, for now cooperate."

Police arrested Rashmi and she rendered stunned pondering how did she offended Adda and Jasmin to get falsely accused of theft.

Adaa and Jasmin hi-fied and head to the Teju to share the news about execution of their plan. And a girl picked Rashmi's 2G phone who was inside the washroom Rashmi slide it. She just heard the entire conversation, but couldn't see the faces.

"Teju, Rashmi was arrested, what's next?"

Teju was wandering in the corridor with her friends and they informed her how they framed Rashmi.

Teju signed and said, "Ahh, at least one plan carried out successfully......."

"What's wrong with other plans?" Jasmin asked.

"Investigator from cyber crime said the call was from private number and will take time to track down and it's bit tricky."

"Oh gosh and how's investigation of medical council?" Adaa asked and rubbed her temple.

"Seems like it's all plan to frame Karan. Even after discovering all the reports and testimony of staff they are keep on stretching it for no reason. We can't even put up a fight against medical council."