Another Punishment?

The day was quite bizarre and the end was even dramatic.

Even though everything was over, Karan couldn't be at ease. He alerted his security in-charge and asked them to be extra careful, don't lose focus from surveillance camera.

He was taking a quick look on the footage of all the cameras when he found a trespasser into his private parking and she was Dr. Teju Kapoor

"Damn, this girl will never change. I am sure she must be up to something mischievous again." Karan mumbled and ran to the parking.

He caught Teju in the act. She was piercing a hair pin in the tyre of his car to flatten it.

Karan looked sharply into Teju's eyes which were still calm as ever with no sign of fear even after being caught red handed. He don't need to ask what was she doing, still he wanted to see how is she going to deal with him now. He raised his eyebrows with red, indignant face.

The moment Teju was pulled by Karan, her heart raced fastest, but she tried her best to maintain calm face and blinked her eyes few times cutely.

She looked at Karan then at the hair pin in her hand which was held by Karan in the air alternately and made an innocent face.

"Dr. KK, are you assuming something. Don't misunderstand the situation. It's definitely not as it's looking like." Teju said innocently.

Karan frowned. 'Is she trying to play oblivious? Is she think of me a fool?'

"Then how it was?" Karan asked calmly.

"The truth is, this hair pin was pierced in the tyre of your car, I was just pulling it out."

'How brazen, and worst excuse I have ever listen.'

"There is no way I will believe in your excuse, even though with your nonsense excuse, what were you doing in my private parking area?" Karan said sternly.

"I was looking my car keys in the entire parking lounge, which I lost in the morning. That's why I ended up here."

Teju cooked up a story with confidence. Karan shook his head.

"Dr. Teju you are so cheeky, even after being caught in the act, you are lying, unbelievable."

"Sir, don't accused me without proof, I am not a liar." Teju behaved as she was righteous and offended by him.

Karan balled his fist in anger. This girl is testing the last bit of his patience. He held her chin and turned her face to the right corner of a pillar showing the CCTV.

"What were you doing here is already recorded."

Karan let go of her chin and gave her sharp glares. Teju rubbed her chin innocently and opened her mouth to refute, but Karan kept his finger on her beautiful Rose petal lips.

"What's more, you are in the hospital since day before, neither you came in the morning, nor could be the case for you to lose your key." Karan confront her.

Teju knew long back that she had stuck and no way to escape, still she was playing goofy just for fun. She was again going to make some excuses, but Adaa chimed in.

"Teju, I told you I have your car keys, what were you looking here. Let's go home fast."

Teju turned to Adaa, then looked at Karan. He was looking at Adaa and Teju alternately with fire spitting eyes. The situation tensed Teju.

She rubbed the back of her neck. Adaa's involvement made the scenario worst, otherwise she was not worried for herself.

"Come on AK, I knew my car keys are with you, I was here just to have a look on executive parking area and ran into Dr. KK." Teju made another excuse.