Down To Memory Lane

Adaa and Jasmin sneaked out of Karan's cabin after searching the entire room for more than ten minutes.

Of course they didn't got any luck because the ring they were looking was safely kept with Karan.

They walked to the parking with grumpy faces and clumsy steps. Teju looked at them and chuckled. She got from their faces that they were not lucky in their mission.

"Hey Ak and JM, cheer up guys. It's completely ok."

"How could that be, Teju. You always do your best to help others and we couldn't able to do it for you for a once." Adaa said with greviances.

"AK, don't take so much stress for a mere ring. I know that ring was dear to me, but you know I lost it once before than brought a new one, I will get new one again. So relax guys, take a chill pill." Teju tried to cheer her friends.

"Hmm, we sneaked into Dr. KK's cabin was already a high risk job, but the disappointing thing is we didn't even get your ring." Jasmin said.

"What is done can't be undone, so stop thinking about this matter and let's head home."

Trio bid farewell and drove of towards their respective homes.

The next day, the interns class was again disturbed by Dr. Karan Kundrra which pissed Dr. Prince Malhotra, but as usual he couldn't say anything.

As usual Karan changed Teju's department, but this time Prince couldn't take it and he interrupted Karan, before appointing the duty.

"Karan, have you lost it, Teju is a doctor and you wanted to appoint her pharmacy department?" Prince said in baritone for only Karan to hear.

"Pharmacy department is also a part of job of management and I want interns to learn how to manage. Dr. Teju Kapoor is a perfect candidate. Now will you please announce their duties." Karan answered curtly with a clear sign of no further argument on his face.

Prince clenched his fist to control his anger and announced the departments of interns.

Teju wasn't surprised after getting pharmacy department because it's Karan's decision and he can go to any extent to harass her.

She was only disappointed in her heart for not able to treat patients, but didn't reflect it on face. She smiled wide as always.

There was a mourning silence between the three friends when they moved to their respective departments.

Teju got busy in her pharmacy department in no time forgetting everything. She checked the stock and list of daily stock supply to different departments. Then immediately released the daily supply after checking the empty boxes received from all departments.

She was busy the whole day to learn this new job by checking all the old records on the computer and found something odd.

Few stocks were missing and there was no record about it and it was happening every weekend for last 2 months.

Teju called the stock in-charge and cross question him.

"Is there anybody who has key of stockroom other than me and you?"

"Yes a supervisor has a key who can access the stockroom, but only in emergency not without mine or manager's permission." Stock in-charge answered truthfully.

"Hmm, does he has the authority to access the record also?" Teju asked.

"I have no idea about record maintenance, perhaps Mr. Agarwal will know about it. He is in-charge of record maintenance."

Teju asked the same question to Mr. Agarwal and find out that a supervisor has password of stock maintenance.

After some more time digging into the matter and cross questionaning to the people related to the matter Teju found that the supervisor who has extra key of stockroom and supervisor who can access the records are siblings.