The Marriage

"What the........" Varun blabbered and his eyes turned red.

Sunita walked forward and stood little afar from Karan, whereas he was still standing at the door with Teju.

"What is all this Karan, why you two are together in bridal attires? Were you got married?"

"Yes mom, we just registered our marriage." Karan replied to her mom respectfully.

"What?" Everbody recovered of their shock. Even though it was evident from their looks but Karan's confession proved them right.

"What? Why did you do this without letting me or anybody know?"

"I am sorry to disappoint you mom, but we both eneded up in a dire situation that we had to get married to overcome." Karan answered looking straight whereas Teju was standing beside him with crouch head in shame.

"What the hell, in dire situation." This phrase shot Varun's temper, he stride towards Karan and Teju and held Karan's collar with both hands.

"What dire situation you are talking about? Karan Kundrra you are just trying to trap my sister, but I didn't let this happen. I will not let you take advantage of my sister's innocence."

Dhanya, Disha and Prince came between them and tried to set free Karan from Varun's grip, but he exert all his muscles power and didn't let go of him.

Karan didn't try anything to get off from his grip. He was indifferent looking straight with poker face avoiding every gaze. The moment he decided to get married to Teju without letting anybody knew, he was prepared for this moment. Of course he was sure this will come to both of them. Meanwhile Teju was also indifferent and has no expressions.

"Varun, what the heck are you doing, leave him. You will get nothing being physical to anybody. Calm down, please." Dhanya said, still trying to separate Varun from Karan.

"Calm down my foot....." Varun let go of Karan's collar with jerk and turned to Teju.

"I know my sister can never take such a drastic step, this guy forced her for sure. I sister can never let me down."

Varun held Teju's both cheeks in the cup of his palm and his heart softened with a sight of his loving sister.

"Teju, please tell me, how did he trapped you, what did he do to you? Is he blackmailing you, by any chance? You can share everything to your VB, I will rescue you." He handled her like a glass doll and spoke politely.

"Tell me, my baby sis, you're brother will be by your side forever."

Teju's cold eyes met with Varun's desperate gaze. She looked into his eyes for a few minutes then crouch her lashes and chose not to answer.

"Teju, answer me, say something damn it. Varun held her from arms and yelled. He was losing his patience again.

Dhanya opened Varun's fist on Teju's arms and freed her arms from his grip because her arms turned red from Varun's tight grip.

"Varun, leave her and how many times do I need to tell you to get hold of yourself. Teju must have answer, but let her talk calmly. No need to get angry everytime." Dhanya yelled on Varun being fed up of this chaos.

"Dhanya is right, Varun, control your anger and let me talk to Teju." Disha also scolded Varun.

"Alright, I will not create any scene again, but don't ask me to calm down, the more you people are asking the more I am losing my shit." Varun said in irritation and moved aside to let Disha talk to Teju.

Disha cleared her throat and spoke as soft as she can. "Teju, answer me, did you get married to Karan Kundrra?"

Teju neither raised her head nor spoke any word, just nodded her head in positive.