Her Memory Is Back

Some times later Teju regain her composure, gradually opened her eyes and looked at the foreign surrounding with frown.

Then her gaze fell on Disha and Varun reducing her frown, making her relax, suddenly she frowned again recalling something and looked here and there desperately.

Teju's gaze fell on Shashank and Sakshi, she sighed. Then she again looked at Disha and Varun and tears welled up in her eyes. She stood up, ran to Disha while screaming. "Mom, VB......."

Everbody's face fell who were looking at her hiding in another room, they the thought that she didn't recognise Shashank and Sakshi, seems like she didn't get her memory back. Their entire plan had an epic fall.

Teju held Disha and Varun's hand while crying and said, "Mom, VB, my mom and dad are here. They are back, here they are......."

Teju pointed at Shashank and Sakshi while crying bitterly, gave everyone an amazing surprise, she got her memory back.

"My mom and dad are back, mom, VB, my mom and dad are alive. I am so happy they are alive........"

Teju hugged Disha tightly while blabbering and showering her tears on her shoulders. The way she was crying vigorously after getting her parents after so many years all felt bad for that poor child.

Shashank and Sakshi couldn't held their tears seeing their daughter crying miserably. They walked to her together, stood either side of her and kept their hands on her head together from behind.

Teju broke the hug from Disha, turned to find her parents in front of her after so many years. She pounced on them, hugged them together, crying more bitterly.

"Mom, dad where were you both? Where did you both go leaving me alone? How could you both not missed me at all?" Teju fired many questions being emotional and desperate.

Shashank opened his mouth you talk but Teju cut him off in the beginning only.

"No, don't use any excuse, just let me know where were you both go leaving me?"

Shashank smiled between tears seeing Simmi's desperation and answered while caressing her head. "Teju, my child, we went to London."

"What London? You both went to London leaving me alone in India, but why dad?"

Teju cried once again asked the same question to her parents why did they go overseas leaving her alone and never contacted her. She felt like she was abandoned by her parents.

"And you know what mom, after you both left leaving me, I guess everbody forgot me. Neither my godfather godmother Rajeev and Sunita Kundrra, nor Sunny or Lucky ever tried to contact me. Everyone abandoned me. I will never forgive them." Teju complained in her childish antics between tears and pouted.

Nobody got what is happening with Teju because they were oblivious that Teju still didn't recover her complete memory.

She is not in state to recall that her mother-in-law SM is her godmother from her past, her SB is her childhood friend Lucky or whom she address HK, her husband is her childhood sweetheart Sunny.

Teju had seen her parents after long and got some part of her memory which wasn't enough for her to clarify every detail of her 12 years old memory when she was only 12 years old.

She was thrilled after getting her parents, which is now making her recall her full family, asking about them and desperate to see them all together.

Sakshi tried to tell her the truth but Teju was excited and blabbering one or another thing, not letting anybody else to speak. Shashank didn't interrupt her, just held her hand and pulled.