Karan's Emotions

"Teju check your all the stuff carefully now, otherwise I will not be your errand girl daily, do you understand that?"

"Hmm, ok........"

"What the hell with so much stuff?

Before Teju could speak to Adaa, Karan came to them and said in irritation.

"These are my daily necessity stuff, do you have any problem?" Teju said carelessly and raised her eyebrows.

"No dear, no problem, it's ok, you are most welcome." Sunita answered before Karan.

"Ma'am, where do you want us to keep your stuffs?" A servant asked.

"Upstairs, in my room....." Teju said while pointing towards the stairs.

"Excuse me, stop for now....."

Karan stopped the servants with luggage and said to Teju bit rudely, "Mrs. Kundrra, before organizing all this in the room, you need to clean the bedraggled created by you in my bedroom."

Teju sensed the soil mood of Karan and didn't argue further. She turned to go, but Adaa stopped her and stuffed the bunny soft toy in her hand.

"Here you take your sweetheart along with you."

Teju held the big toy and ascend the stairs while talking to the soft toy in a childish tone.

"Hey sweetheart, did you missed Teju? No? But Teju missed sweetheart so much."

Sunita and Aly giggled seeing the different kind of fun in their house whereas Karan rendered surprised, Adaa shook her head with the thought that Teju will never quit her old and weird habits.

Only 5 minutes later Teju called the servants to get her stuff in the room, which surprised Karan because she cleaned the room pretty fast. He ran upstairs to check it personally, whether she has done or not, he can't trust Teju.

The room was cleaned neatly which impressed Karan and behind him servants got all the stuff of Teju and kept all the luggage in the room everywhere making disarrayed the entire room once again.

Karan shot glares to so many boxes of stuff sulkily, then look at the time on his wrist watch. He don't have any more time and energy to waste here as he was getting late and stormed out.

Teju opened her bag fast, fetched a pair of dress and ran to get change.

Adaa was waiting for Teju and chit chatting with Sunita and Aly in surprise.

"Lucky, I never knew you are Dr. KK's younger brother".

"Yes, I have my reasons to not disclose my real identity in the hospital, even in the school days I never like others to get to know the outstanding senior Karan Kundrra is my elder brother."

"Hmm, I can understand....." Adaa nodded her head.

The servants brought coffee for the guest and Adaa was embarrassed.

"Mrs. Kundrra, please don't bother with such formality for me. Now when Teju is living here, I will be the most regular in Kundrra mansion and I don't want you to take all these pain for me."

Even though Teju got married and living with her husband, this can't create distance between her and Adaa and Adaa don't want to bother anyone in Teju's new house.

"It's ok Adaa, you are Teju's friend, so you are most welcome here." Sunita said with smile.

"Really?" Adaa didn't imagine Dr. Karan Kundrra's mother will be so welcoming.

"Of course you can Adaa, anytime." Aly said.

Adaa was amused to see the other side of the picture, Dr. Karan Kundrra is so strict, harsh, rude, unapproachable whereas his family is so welcoming.