The Party

Karan leaned closer to Teju's lips making it tremble and as he was about to touch it, his mobile rang in a loud tone, making him stop.

The beginning of romance between Karan and Teju was disturbed by a message on Karan's mobile. He felt awkward by his position with Teju and stood straight, grabbed his clothes from the bed, mobile from the side table and marched into the changing room.

Karan disappeared from the room and Teju held her face in both hands being shy and excited.

'What just had happened, he was going to kiss me and I didn't stop him? Why was I letting him steal my first kiss, because he is my husband or I have feelings for him?'

Teju was still indecisive about her feelings for Karan. Of course she didn't like his behavior with her in the past, but she was liking his proximity, his teasing which gives thousand butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

'These kind feelings are foreign to me. Is it love, am I falling for him, but how could I fall for Karan Kundrra, when he got married to me forcefully? Then why am I liking all his moments, what is this emotion actually called?'

"Teju, you are such a dim-witted when it comes to ambiguous feelings. You spent all your teenage reading medical books, but never tried romantic genre, never talked about love, what should I do now?"

Teju blabbered to herself while pacing in the room.

"I need to seek somebody's help, but who is the best option? How about AK? No, she is a tomboy who never had any guy in her life. Then JM will be the better option. Oh gosh, no, she is so timid and introvert, she must be poor then me."

Teju was talking to herself questioning and answering by own, but didn't reach to any conclusion. She suddenly clicked his finger getting an idea.

"Oh yes DB, I will talk to her. Even she and VB had done love marriage, she is the best one to help me."

Teju was thinking about her sister-in-law Dhanya and brother Varun and the same evening Varun was creating fuss in his mansion. He was yelling for his mother and wife, giving them ear blood.

"Mom, Dhanya, are you guys getting ready fast or shall I go alone leaving you people behind?"

Kapoor family was getting ready for the party thrown by Kundrra family and Varun was eager to see Teju, his baby sis. He already threatened Disha and Dhanya five times before but they were unaffected.

Varun lost the last bit of his patience and about to leave alone, but his little daughter came running to him wearing beautiful pink frock and held his long legs by her tiny arms from behind.

"Dad, I am coming along with you." Little Alia said with lisped.

"That's like a good girl, my little princess." Varun picked Alia in his arms and said.

"What say, shall we go, leaving your mom and grandmother behind? They both are consuming so much time to get ready."

Varun spoke to his little daughter to kill the time.

"Yes, let's go. I want to meet aunt Teju." Alia said with lisped. She was as eager as Varun to see Teju.

"What is cooking between father and daughter, were you both planning to go ditching us?" Dhanya asked raising her eyebrows.

Varun and Alia's naughty act were caught by Dhanya and Disha, who came down together being ready.

"What should we do, you both were taking horribly long and I couldn't wait to see Teju anymore."

"Varun, none of us took long, it's you who got ready early and getting on our nerves." Disha scolded Varun.

"So what should I do mom, you don't even know how much I missed Teju in last few days. You guys were talking to her daily, only I was left out. Thankfully Karan Kundrra called me to invite for the party and said that I don't need to pretend sulky anymore."