Prank On Silvia

Silvia not only dared to touch Karan, but called her Sunny. How could Teju let it slide.

"What's going on?" Teju yelled from behind, but used Hindi language, so that Silvia will not get the hint of their conversation.

Karan turned around being startled and turned pale, seeing Teju's fire spitting eyes. He knows she is possessive for him.

"Hey princess, looking beautiful......" Karan's weak attempted to change the subject only ignite Teju's anger.

"You don't want to answer me, is there anything you are trying to hide?" Teju again said in Hindi, crossed her arms, looking sharply at Karan and Silvia alternately.

"No princess, Silvia came to call us for breakfast, let's get ready fast." Karan said hurriedly and dashed into the bathroom.

"Silvia, you can go, we will be there shortly." Teju chased Silvia but hating her to invading their space.

'She needs Teju's therapy to learn her lessons.' Teju thought while brushing her hairs and came with an idea.

While breakfast Teju asked Marc and Silvia to join them on the table, at first they denied but she made it forcefully on purpose.

"Karan, will you please cook red sauce pasta for lunch?" Teju requested while sipping her hot chocolate.

"But Teju, we are going to have our lunch out, you wanted to go for the shopping, don't you?" Karan asked, as they planned before.

"We will go by evening, please I carving for your hand made pasta."

"Teju ma'am, don't bother doctor sir, I will cook excellent pasta for you." Marc said.

"No Marc, nothing can compete the pasta Karan cook. He has excellent culinary skills."

Teju blinked her big doe eyes innocently and Karan gave in, even though he was thinking, she never carved for his hand made food before. 

Karan was cooking lunch and Teju stuck to him like a magnet, sitting on a kitchen table and annoying him by her questions.

"Teju, why don't you take rest for some time." Karan said to get a break from her.

"No I will be with you." Teju nodded.

"Teju ma'am, you should take some rest, I will help Sunny sir."

Silvia came from behind to offer help and made Teju jealous again, but she concealed her face. "It's ok Silvia I will help him, you must help Marc."

"But princess you are not helping." Karan said while chopping.

"No Sunny, I will help you, just let me know what should I do?" Teju said hurriedly and Karan smiled seeing her obvious jealousy.

Sometimes later when lunch was prepared, Teju chased Karan away, asking him to get freshen up and change and she will serve the table, even Silvia offered help, she chased her, asking to call Marc, we all will have lunch together.

When they all walked into the dining room, Teju already served the plates for four and asked everybody to sit and eat.

"Teju you are looking quite desperate for the pasta." Karan referred to the served plates while taking seat.

"Yes Sunny, I am not only starving, but carving for your hand made food. It's smelling delicious, I am sure it will be the best. You know Marc, Silvia, even an Italian chef can't beat the red sauce pasta cooked by Karan." Teju wasn't stop complementing Karan, before even eating.

"Teju, don't you think you are exaggerating, I am already flattered."

"Of course not, I am stating fact."