The First Attraction

Karan walked out of the bathroom wearing pants and vest revealing his macular arms, biceps, broad shoulders and rubbing his head by a white towel oblivious of the fact that someone else was in his room, drooling over his masculine body.

He hung the wet towel on the dryer rack and saw Teju is standing in front of the mirror with brush in her hand, perhaps brushing her hair and both of their gaze met to each other thru mirror.

Karan broke a few seconds longer eye lock, picked his white shirt and wore it. While buttoning the shirt his gaze again fell on Teju who was still looking at him thru mirror.

Karan smirked and asked, "Are you checking me out?"

Teju zoomed out of her thoughts and averted her gaze immediately. She was never in the relatioship before because she was studious and happy with friends. This is the foreign feeling she had towards a guy who is her husband.

Karan was surprised to see for the first time Teju didn't retort, but kept silent after his taunt. He liked his affect on her.

Teju again took a glance of Karan thru mirror, but found him looking at her, she averted her gaze in a blink.

Karan liked the entire moment. He looked at Teju's back with a smirk playing on his sexy lips and turned to get ready. While fetching a watch for himself his gaze fall on something. He picked the tiny thing and walked at Teju.

Teju was tieing her hairs from a band, she looked at her behind in the mirror and found Karan was approaching towards her. She was puzzled for a few minutes.

Karan held Teju's hand which was on her head for tieing hairs while looking into the mirror. The hair of high pony tail fell on her beautiful curvy back and she couldn't able to move. She was in a trance forgot to blink her eyes.

He held her left hand and slide her wedding ring in the ring finger, her heart skipped several beats because of his touch.

"Don't ever take your wedding ring of, let alone throw like a trash otherwise I will not be a Hitler, but turned into a devil." Karan said with devilish smile, kissed her cheek and stride out of the room leaving Teju shy and puzzled.

Teju was embarrassed by Karan, but she didn't refute was shocked for herself. She mumbled many curses to herself while getting ready. Then stormed out of the room while cursing Karan.

She was pacing to the dining hall while mumbling many things and ran into Aly.

"Hey SS, what are you blabbering?"

Teju zoomed out of her thoughts and stopped. "Hey SB, morning."

"Morning, but what is wrong with you early in the morning, why do you have murderous look on your face?"

"This is all because of your brother." Teju got more annoyed thinking about their moment in the bedroom.

"Now what did he do?" Aly asked

He knew that from now on this will be the daily routine in their house. The cat fight will be their daily dose of entertainment.

"He is so....." Teju was going to spilt the scene in the room but stopped with the realisation that now they are husband and wife and it should be consider their private moment.

"Ahh, its nothing......." Teju said with a frown and head to the dining room.

"I used to think my bro is a weirdo, but his wife is a comptetion for him."

While breakfast Sunita casually said that she had lots of pending work after breakfast, but Teju stopped her.

"SM, you will not work at all, today you will take rest coz you have internal fever, I got it when I held your hand accidently while arranging the table.