Teju Is Back

"Miss Teju.........

The entire mansion echoed with the loud and long scream of Karan for Teju.

Teju stuffed the forefinger of her both the hands in her ears and same goes with other staff of the mansion all covered their ears being startled, then trembled in fear.

Sunita and Aly looked at each other being confused, then ran upstairs to Samrat's bedroom.

On their way to his bedroom they both heard the same yell again. "Miss Teju........"

'What is wrong with this guy, why is he screaming Teju's name desperately?'

'What did Teju do to arouse an anger lion hidden inside my brother.'

Sunita and Aly thought and increased their pace.

"Miss Teju......."

Listening her name again Teju jumped down from the kitchen table making irritable faces and marched to the bedroom while pulling the long sleeves up.

Sunita and Aly walked into the room and their eyes widen in shock by the scene in front of them. The entire room was completely messed up.

All the cabinet doors were partially opened because Karan's clothes were hung out upside down from the shelf. Most of his clothes were shattered all around, many of them were lying on the floor, some are on bed and even on couch and side table too.

Between the flood of clothes Karan was standing in the middle of the room, wearing his tracksuit, sweating profusely after workout, keeping both hands on his waist with furious face.

The entire room was shattered because Teju was hunting for a perfect outfit for herself and in her grand mission she tossed the each cloth not useful for her behind her carelessly not bother of the place they are landing.

Sunita and Aly had a hard time to control their giggle and tease Karan more. Both of their hands were on their mouth and they turned here and there.

Karan was going to yell again when Teju walked in while dusting her hands and looked at Karan with frown face.

"What is wrong with you, why are you chanting my name? And for your kind information I am not Miss Teju anymore, just day before I got married and now I am the proud Mrs. Kundrra. Have you already forgot we are happily married now."

Teju was all mood since morning as she used to be in her house. She was teasing Karan making Sunita and Aly giggle.

'Mrs. Kundrra my foot, last night she was creating all fuss for mere the decoration of the room for wedding night and in the morning she is happily married, unbelievable.'

Karan thought and looked at Teju and noticed she is wearing his favourite hoodie with his unused trackpant.

"What the......." He stared her from head to toe with frown lines on his forehead, he clenched his fist to suppress his anger in front of his mom and brother.

Teju observed his fiesty gaze on herself then looked at his clothes she is wearing and said with fake blush face. "Now what's with this loving stare? Baby are you checking out your own wife? Wasn't night enough for you?"

Sunita and Aly couldn't hold it anymore and burst into fit of laughter. They all knew she is putting up an act, but nobody meddled.

Karan got irritated by her absurd talk and Sunita and Aly's laugh added fuel in the fire. He glared then harshly making them pursued their mouth.

"Lucky, I think we shouldn't play gooseberry and leave the love birds alone. What say?" Sunita said hurriedly.

"Alright mom, let's leave......"