Emergency

Teju ran out with the nurse after getting the news of high end collisions of 5 vehicles, followed by Karan, Prince and Yuvika.

Even though they are neither team ER nor interns, but being senior doctors, they went to check the trauma patients they have time no prior appointments.

"We have emergency patient....."

Teju heard the voice of paramedic as soon she stepped into ER and they pushed a little girl into the room.

"She is Preeti....."

Teju recognised the little girl. She was in the childrens ward when Teju was appointed for one day and this little girl won the game, Teju made them play.

Teju knew little bit about her case, but she is here as a trauma patient.

"Four years old girl, collide her head and chest to the dashboard in the car accident........." Paramedic gave the case details to Teju.

"In the hybrid room fast....." Teju yelled and followed the patient with Aly.

Teju ordered for the IV drip, then listen to her chest, whereas Laksh was stiching her open wound on forehead.

"Her pulse is dropping....." A nurse yelled.

"Intubation tube fast......"

After making the little girl stable Teju was doing her sonography and found blood clot in her lungs which was quite shocking because as Teju knew from the case history of this patient she had breathing problem.

"Where is her gurdians?" Teju raised her eyebrows to Aly.

"Waiting in the lobby......" Aly answered.

"Alright, send her to the brain CT." Teju ordered and beckoned Aly.

"Is there anything wrong?" Aly asked and Teju just showed the result of ultrasound on the screen.

"This girl has the case history of breathing problem, we need to talk to her gurdian."

Teju stride to the lobby followed by Aly.

"Are you ok, after accident?"
Teju asked to the mother of the little girl, who seemed like don't have any external injury.

"I am fine, how is my daughter. She collide her head to the dashboard." The woman asked impatiently.

Teju looked at the mother of Preeti and find something fishy.

"Were you driving the car?" Teju asked.

"Yes, it was me......" The woman replied and bowed her head in guilt.

"Without fastened seatbelt for your daughter?" Teju asked bit sternly and woman nodded her head in yes.

"She was getting uneasy with seatbelt, so I unfastened it for some time and this collision happened in the mean time."

"Ahh, how could you?" Aly said sternly and balled his fist.

Teju and Aly both were annoyed by the carelessness of a mother towards her child, but Aly was feeling like strangle her neck.

"Dr. Lucky, relax......"

"Doctor, patients CT scan report is here....." A nurse called Teju and Aly and they both hurried their pace in the ER again.

Teju and Aly examin all the reports then Teju said, "Please call Dr. Yuvika and I think we need to discuss this with Dr. KK as well."

"We are here......" Karan said striding towards them with Yuvika by his side.

This is the case of a pediatrician and neurologist as well, the head of both the departments were already informed.

They were discussing the case and concluded a joint surgery when a nurse approached Teju in emergency.