Karan Was Surprised

The next morning Karan woke up lazily with headache and felt like overslept, but how? He massaged his forehead, then sensed something is weird.

He looked around and obtained that he is not in his room its something else and seems like it's moving.

Moving?

"What's this?" Karan blabbered and looked keenly his surroundings by holding his forehead and got that it's a cabin.

"Yes, it's a cabin. A cabin of a jet plane." Karan's eyes opened wide in shock.

"Oh gosh how I end up into a private jet, flying high and whose jet is this?" Karan said while looking out of the widow and could see only clouds.

He got up and walked out of the cabin to seek answers of her questions still massaging his forehead and saw Teju was sitting peacefully and munching an apple.

Ahh, now he got it, how he end up here. who else can do this other than his prankster wife?

"What the hell is going on around me, why the hell am I in a chartered flight?" Karan yelled from behind snorting in anger.

Teju startled by sudden voice from behind, half eaten some fallen from her hand and rolled under the seat in the plane.

"I thought, last night I mixed enough sleeping pills in his herbal tea to make her sleep more than 12 hours, then how come he wake up so early?" Teju blabbered seeing red face of her indignant husband in fear.

"Answer me damn it......" Karan yelled again, pulled her through arms making her got up from the chair and strike to his manly chest. She tried to give him her most innocent looks but Karan didn't buy it.

"Don't you even dare to try to coax me with your looks, did you get it? Answer me now, what is going on?"

Karan confront Teju indignantly, but before he get the answer, pilot's announcement to sit and fastened their seat beat as they are about to land saved Teju.

Teju sighed in relief, pulled Karan making him sit and she sat to the adjacent seat. He was confused by the entire scene opened his mouth to ask but Teju didn't let him talk.

"Sunny, let's talk later, fasten your seat belt first, we are going to land soon."

"But why the hell am I in chartered place and where on earth I am landing?" Karan was getting frustrated for not getting the answer of his questions and yelled again.

"Oh gosh, Sunny, you always ask so many questions." Teju still didn't answer him and fastened his seat belt.

She raised her head and saw his death glares and sighed. "We are going to land on Zurich airport, Switzerland."

"What the f**k, Switzerland, but why and how?" Karan couldn't believe he traveled overseas in overnight being in deep slumber. He beat his forehead inwardly.

"Oh my baby we are here for our honeymoon." Teju said with a fake shy face.

"Honeymoon? Why wouldn't I know that I am travelling for my honeymoon?"

The more he is getting to know the situation, the more his temper rising.

"So what? Don't make it a big deal. As our wedding was surprise for me from you, our honeymoon is surprise for you by me."

Karan shook his head listening her absurd reply and couldn't register the fact that he traveled so far and didn't even get to know.

Last night he slept on his bed after having his herbal tea while reading a book and the next morning he woke up in Switzerland. He traveled 9hours 30minutes long journey being in slumber. Now he is in another country, how could that be, as what did she do to him?