Prank Backfired

Teju pushed Karan by all her strength which didn't budged him and she yelled furiously.

"You stupid, idiot, mad, ruthless, fastidious Hitler, are you out of your mind? Why did you fed me the hot chilli mixed pastry?"

Teju was sniffing and rubbing her nose while blabbering and fetched some water.

Sunita and Aly looked at each other in confusion than at the unfolded melodrama between husband and wife.

"Really, is that so? Did I made you eat hot red chillies thru a pastry? By the way, who added hot chillies in a sweet dish, the person who made it?"

Cough......

Teju spit the water and coughed hard. Sunita immediately got up again and rubbed Teju's back to aid her.

"Karan, what is going on? Why a pastry has hot chillies?" Sunita asked.

"Mom, your loving daughter-in-law, mixed red chilli powder in my pastry on purpose, didn't you?" Karan raised his eyebrows to Teju with a teasing smirk.

Teju lost her temper because her prank backfired. "Even after knowing that the pastry has hot chilli you made me eat forcefully, how could you be so cruel."

"Oh wow, the pot calling the kettle black, aren't you accountable first to mix it in my plate of the pastry?" Karan replied.

"It was just an innocent prank on my husband."

"It was just a sweet reply of my wife's innocent prank."

"No, you can't prank."

"And may I know why can't I prank?"

The heated argument between husband and wife came to a halt because Karan's question pushed Teju in to dire situation. Sunita and Aly held their breath and waiting for Teju to retort.

Teju thought for a while and answered. "You can't prank because you hate prank and you even punished me several times only for prank, have you forgot it?"

"Karan brother, she has a point." Aly said to cease the fire, but to win over Karan is next to impossible for him.

"Shut up Lucky and Mrs. Kundrra didn't you say that prank is not a crime so I don't mind to prank, what's more my wife is a big prankster, so from now on I love pranks."

Teju rendered speechless and Karan smirked.

When Teju was defeated by Karan, she again started her fake sobbing and told on Karan to Sunita.

"SM, your son is so heartless. First he made me eat chillies and now teasing me."

Karan shook his head seeing her crocodile tears and award winning performance again and mumbled. "She is a top notch drama queen."

"Excuse me Mrs. Kundrra, if you are done with your act would you mind tell me, are you going to the hospital like this."

Karan raised his eyebrows and point at Teju's stained and baggy outfit.

"I am not talking to you." Teju twitched her nose and turned her face from him.

Sunita always loves Teju more than her sons, now when she is with her and cried even though it was fake, it pained Sunita and she scolded Karan.

"Karan, why are you teasing her and you even fed her pastry forcefully after knowing it contained hot chillies, how could you be so cruel? I mean look at her red face, she is just a kid. Now apologize to her."

Karan was surprised by his mom's biased decision.

"Mom, why will I apologize to her, when she added hot chilli in the pastry on purpose, even I had it, but didn't create fake havoc like her."