Teju Is Injured

"Tejasswi mind your language....." Naren got furious.

"Dad, just finish her, I can't stand her anymore." Kiran said.

"Hold your horses guys. If you think being Prakash you will be my heirs then come out of your delusion." Teju said then blew whistle stuffing two fingers in her mouth.

"Here presenting the most awaiting shock......."

Teju beckoned at the door, Shashank and Sakhi walked in making Naren gobsmacked and horrified. He thought they are dead years back.

Last night when Teju was sad and gloomy missing Karan, she called her parents and told them the entire situation and her entire plan.

They flew India back overnight. Now other than Teju, Karan, Varun and Prince, Shashank and Sakshi knew their entire plan to trap Naren, no one else from family.

When Naren called Teju and asked her to show up alone with the papers, nobody wanted her to face the criminal all by herself, then Shashank and Sakshi arrived and persuaded others that let her deal, beside Varun will be going to follow her with the police officers.

Naren looked at them with wide eyes and mumbled, "How could you both are alive?"

Shashank stride to him and slapped hard making him stumble. All the goons armed their pistol at Shashank, but Sahil couldn't held and fired at him.

Teju was alert since the beginning and as Sahil armed at Shashank with a pistol, she being agile, pushed his hands up making the target misfire.

"Shashank....."

"Godfather......."

Sakhi and Karan yelled in unison being terrified, but released a sigh of relief seeing him safe and sound.

Teju punched on Sahil's face being furious. "How dare you shoot my dad. I will kill you."

Sound of gunshot alarmed the police and the entire force marched in surrounded all the goons pointing guns, whereas Teju was busy in dealing with Sahil.

She was aggregated to see her father in danger, grabbed his collar, kicked on his manhood by knees while defending herself from his attack. Then kicked on his stomach hard making him howl in pain and fell on the floor holding stomach by both hands.

"Everbody stop and surrender." The officer warned and then the cops handcuffed all the goons and freed Karan and Prince's hands.

Shashank grabbed Naren's collar and yelled, "I despised myself for being your brother. You had grudges against me all your life then why do you kill my loved ones. Why did you kill Rajeev and what was your problem with dad to kill him?"

Naren realised he was already reckless to spilt it infront from Teju, but looked around, surrounded by police force, he can't repeat his mistake.

He jerked Shashank's hand from his collar and said in a calm tone, "What are you talking Shashank, why would I kill my dad and how could you accuse me? I accept I was wrong to stab Rajeev and he died, but I completed my punishment by law and got release, now I am a respectful citizen."

Teju scoffed. "You act innocent is nothing but ironic."

Shashank rubbed his temple and again slapped hard to Naren. "Look at you all brazen and no sense of regret."

Rashmi held Naren from shoulder and spoke for him. "Please don't hurt my dad."

"Teju, uncle Shashank, why are you all accusing my dad wrongly. I accept we abducted Dr. KK and Dr. Prince and will be punished accordingly, why are trying to turn it into a murder case?"