Family

“Teju, you can change your college for an internship, I can confirm your enrollment in any college you want, but can’t let you have anything to do with that Karan Kundrra.”

As soon as Varun heard that Teju ended up in a problem with Karan Kundrra, temper rose inside him and he ordered Teju to change the hospital.

“But VB, Prakash hospital is the top most hospital in the country and I want to complete my internship from this hospital only.” Teju requested beseechingly.

“No, I can’t take risk, it’s……”

Varun's words were cut off by their mother, Disha Kapoor, who came to Teju's aid.

“Varun, she is grown up to take her decision and none of us will meddle in it, alright?” Disha said, a bit sternly.

“But mom…..” Varun wanted to point out his concern for Teju but thought something and pursed his lips. “Alright mom, as per Teju's wish.”

Teju got happy after getting approval from her brother; she excitedly hugged her mom and brother and ran upstairs towards her room. Next day, Teju got up late for the first day of her internship and as usual late on the breakfast table, which was against Varun's rules for the family.

‘Everybody should have to be on breakfast table by 8:00 am.’

“Good morning mom, morning VB, morning Dhanya bhabhi.” Teju wished everybody with sheepish smile.

“Good morning.” Varun wished back with a stern face. “Teju, you are the only one in the entire world who everyday breaks my rules and escapes from the punishment.”

Teju crouched and apologized earnestly. “I am very sorry VB, Mom, I apologized to you too, DB, and little Alia too. I have disappointed you all and I promise I will never repeat it in the future.”

Everybody was surprised by Teju, who not only admits her mistakes, but behaves obediently, what’s more, she is apologizing and promises to turn down old stubborn habits.

‘Impossible’

“Shut up Teju, nobody is going to buy your fake promises and don’t try to butter us up for skipping breakfast.” Dhanya Kapoor caught her intentions in a minute and scolded her.

She got that Teju was getting late for the hospital and wanted to skip her breakfast. That’s why she was behaving well.

Before Teju could answer, she heard the most unwanted sound in the morning.

“Now the second devil is here.” Varun mumbles while sipping his coffee. It was Adaa's car’s horn who was there to pick Teju for the hospital. Teju looked at Varun and pleaded through eyes, which he ignored royally, and ordered a servant to escort Adaa inside.

“VB, please spare Adaa, she is scared of you and please let us go.” Teju again requested with all her innocence.

Varun ignored her plead and gave her a mocking smirk. “Adaa is a devil, and the devil is not scared of anybody.”

Teju was offended by Varun's tough attitude and defended Adaa. “Yes she does, you always glare at her with your big cold eyes and sulky face, giving her shivers.”

“Good for her......” Varun shrugged her shoulder and sipped his coffee.

The entire Kapoor family laughed out loud.

At the same time, Adaa entered in the dining room with slow steps. She looked at Teju enjoying breakfast with her family merrily laughing and chit chatting and this triggered her mood.

Adaa beckoned Teju to let’s go from here fast. She wanted to get out of here before Varun will point any of her mistakes and give her long lectures again.