Terms & Conditions

Teju didn't believe that Karan had put forth such a condition, to ask her to get married to him to help Jasmin from getting rid of her problem.

'Is he lost it? Just now he asked me to get married to him, then only he will dismissed Jasmin's matter. Huh, over my dead body.' Teju think with hatred.

Teju has so many curlt words on the tip of her tongue, but she couldn't dare to utter any for the sake of Jasmin, just crouched her head in embarrassment.

Karan saw her all silence for long and obtained it's not easy for her to accept any such deal.

"Miss Teju, you don't need to answer now, take your time, think careful and give me your answer by tomorrow, but mind I will deal with Jasmin's matter only after getting married to you."

Teju lifted her head and looked into Karan's eyes.

'Didn't he just spare me time to think and answer about the decision of getting married to him, then how can he threat me with Jasmin's case?'

Karan looked back into Teju's eyes coldly.

"Yes, you got it right, your answer will decide Jasmin's future. Either got married to me and be ready to witness everything will fall on its right place or go ahead with your self-esteem and let your best friend ended behind the bars. Now will you please excuse me, I have to talk to Prince."

This was another threat. Teju gasped. She can't believe, Karan Kundrra is so cold hearted and ruthless for real. Is he human or a monster?

"Dr. KK, how can you be so cold blooded? Jasmin is your best friend's sister, she should be like a sister for you too. Why are using her to threatening me. In the first place why do want to get married to me. Neither you are a kind of person I would like to choose, nor I......"

"Enough......." Karan's loud yell scared Teju and cut her of.

"Enough of your absurd reasoning, I do not allow anybody to invade my privacy including you. I am not answerable to you or anybody what is Jasmin to me and for the answer why am I doing this, I have my reasons."

"For the answer, why I wanted to get married to you, then you don't need to know the reason, is that clear to you?"

"At first I thought that you will be obedient and grant you time to think and answer, but now when you tried to get on my nerves I will not let it slide. I want my answer now or I am calling Mr. Ahuja."

Karan crossed all the heights of ruthlessness. He fetched his phone and dialled Mr. Ahuja's number.

"Hello Mr. Ahuja, Dr. Karan Kundrra speaking, I wanted to tell you........"

"No, please......." Teju said and widen her glassy eyes while nodding her head in no and folded her hands in a pleading way.

"Ahh, sorry Mr. Ahuja, an emergency case arrived, will call you shortly."

Karan disconnected the call and looked at Teju, still all cold and ruthless. "Yes, is there anything you want to say?"

"I will do whatever you will say, please spare Jasmin." Teju said in a baritone, crouched her head and tears rolled down on her face.

"Smart decision, for now, you can go home and take rest. Tomorrow meet me at the civil affairs bureau sharp at 11am. We will register our marriage first because I don't like long and boring rituals, also I don't have time to wait."

Teju felt weird upon listening his desperation and disgust as well and stride out of his cabin. A pang of hatred towards Karan surrounded her heart.

"Oh ya listen one more thing......"