1. I Don't Bet On Losers

"I'm not late don't give me that look." Aislynn corrected as she sat down next to her younger sister, Alicent.

"Aislynn I didn't think you were coming." Alicent remarked hugging her.

"Of course, Arthur is going to whip these knight asses." Aislynn assured and Otto groaned. "Love you too pops!" Aislynn called back shooting him a smile over her shoulder. Otto ran a hand over his forehead in annoyance. "Stop frowning father you don't need the worry lines."

"Aislynn, Aislynn, Aislynn." Otto begged.

"That's my name don't wear it out." She agreed. "So where is your bestie?" Aislynn questioned.

"Running late, as always.' Alicent agreed. "Lynnie I'm really glad you are here."

"Anything for you." Aislynn assured as Viserys stood up.

'Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games. But I promise, you will not be disappointed. When I look at the fine knights in these lists, I see a group without equal in our histories. And this great day has been made more auspicious by the news... that I am happy to share Queen Aemma has begun her labors!' Viserys declared and the stadium erupted in cheers and applause.

"If father ever forces me to marry and my husband makes an announcement like that when I'm giving birth, do let me know so I can shove my blade up his ass." Aislynn decided as Rhaenyra tried to sneak by. "Hey pretty missing the big shindig." Aislynn remarked.

"Hello Aislynn." Rhaenyra remarked plopping down.

'May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!' They continued to cheer, the horses neighing, galloping into position.

'A mystery knight?' Rhaenyra questioned her guard, ser Harrold.

'No, a Cole, of the Stormlands.' Alicent remarked and Aislynn leaned forward.

'I've never heard of House Cole.' Rhaenyra admitted and Aislynn hummed in agreement.

'Princess Rhaenys Targaryen!' Boremund Baratheon came up to the viewing box. 'I would humbly ask for the favor of "The Queen Who Never Was." He declared and the crowd cheered happily.

'Good fortune to you, cousin.' Rhaenys said coming up to him and dropping her favor on his jousting spear.

'I would gladly take it if I thought I needed it.'

"Kiss ass." Aislynn sniggered.

'You could have Baratheon's tongue for that.' Otto remarked softly to Viserys.

"Damn daddio talking like your sons already." Aislynn remarked turning back to face them. Otto swatted a hand at her and smirked turning back around.

'Tongues will not change the succession. Let them wag.' Viserys assured.

'Lord Stokeworth's daughter is promised to that young Tarly squire.' Alicent told Rhaenyra as the rider approached.

'Lord Massey's son?' Rhaenyra questioned.

'Mm-hm.' She agreed 'They're to be married as soon as he wins his knighthood.'

"If he wins. Then what if he doesn't?" Aislynn pondered and Rhaenyra chuckled glancing over to her.

"I love your sister." Rhaenyra declared and Aislynn winked back at her.

'I heard that Lady Elinor is hiding a swollen belly beneath her dress.' Aislynn added. "Women should know how to make the damn teas. Men are unreliable for everything except ruining women's lives."

"Lynnie!" Alicent begged.

'What do you know about this Ser Criston Cole, Ser Harrold?' Rhaenyra questioned.

"He is cute." Aislynn remarked. "Facts." Aislynn added.

'I'm told Ser Criston is common-born, son of Lord Dondarrion's steward. But other than that, and the fact that he's just unhorsed both of the Baratheon lads, I really couldn't say.' Ser Harrold told her. Drums continued to bang as the crowd cheered, Daemon was up next.

"Your uncle... so handsome... so pompous... so... meh." Aislynn decided.

"Lynnie!" Alicent declared embarrassed.

"I'm going to think you have forgotten all other words." Aislynn teased.

'Prince Daemon of House Targaryen, Prince of the City, will now choose his first opponent!' the master of revels declared as Daemon made his way down the line of contenders. Walking back and forth before settling on his target he pointed his spear at Hightower the smuggest of looks on his face as he moved back.

'For his first challenge, Prince Daemon Targaryen chooses Ser Gwayne Hightower of Oldtown, eldest son of the Hand of the King.' The master of revels declared as the dumbs picked up their pace with anticipation.

"Gwayne." Aislynn tsked.

"What's wrong with Gwayne?" Alicent countered.

"Daemon is going to kick his ass. I want Arthur to go up against him." Aislynn corrected.

'Five dragons on Daemon.'

"I would, I should bet on our brother but... I lack confidence in our eldest." Aislynn remarked honestly. The horses squealed and shrieked as they set off. "Oh, there he goes." Aislynn murmured as Gwayne was bested quickly. The crowd exclaimed with joy as the prince won. Daemon approached the viewing box.

'Nicely done, Uncle.' Rhaenyra said approaching him.

'Thank you, Princess. Now, I'm fairly certain I can win these games, Lady Aislynn. Having your favor would all but assure it.' He winked up at her as she moved to the edge of the balcony.

"I'm saving my favor for someone of importance." Aislynn corrected. Daemon grit his teeth but kept his smile.

"Your brother?" Daemon countered.

"My favorite brother." Aislynn agreed. "And I don't bet on losers." Aislynn declared sitting back down

"Aislynn." Otto hissed but she blew him a kiss before sitting down.

"Lady Alicent?" Daemon offered instead and Alicent got her flower crown dropping it down for him.

'Good luck, my Prince.' Alicent said blushing as they took their seats again.

"Your eldest daughter is a spitfire. Might just put Daemon in his place." Viserys remarked fondly and Otto let out a breath of relief.

"Aislynn is certainly something." Otto agreed.