96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat

Emmett was almost four and unlike Clayton, he wasnt ready to use a sword and slay the dragons. He didnt care for battles and beating gorillas to the ground.

Emmett was a sweetie, he liked going on hunts and adventuring but he liked going with Helaena. She found the most unique flowers and creatures. Helaena never showed any interest in men but she loved her cousin dearly and took him under wing for all things adventure.

But today all the cousins were running around the woods. Aegon and Aemond and Jaeton swore to keep a good eye on everyone. But Emmett being the littlest kept falling behind. 

"GUYS!" Emmett shouted back to them. "Wait for me! I got little legs!"

"I got him, "Helaena remarked turning around but Emmett slipped on a patch of wet stones and landed with a thud

"I got him, "Helaena remarked turning around but Emmett slipped on a patch of wet stones and landed with a thud. Their smiles dropped immediately as they heard the thwack with the ground. Emmett's little face stared up at them tears in his eyes as his lip quivered

"EMMETT!" Jaeton shouted running towards his little brother as he lay curled up in a ball on the ground a big pout on his little face.

''Oh my Gods.'' Clayton whispered. Jaeton dropped before Emmett. 

''What happened? What hurts?'' Jaeton questioned hurriedly

'He slipped..." Helaena rasped looking between them. "Im sorry. Im sorry. Im so so sorry!" Helaena declared. It wasnt her fault but it wasnt not their fault either. 

"Look at that bump on his head." Aegon remarked and Emmetts hand went to his head. 

"I want mama." Emmett cried out. 

"Dont tell mum." Jaeton suggested

"What no!" Helaena corrected. "I have to tell aunt aislynn."

"Not if you want to live to see tomorrow". Clayton agreed.

"This is not just my fault, you lot werent paying any better attention." Helaena sassed. 

"I want mama!" Emmett cried out. 

"We are all fucked then." Aegon decided. 

"No, no, we are all fine. We just...." Clayton looked to a wailing Emmett. "Pick him up. You are okay."

"I WANT MAMA!" Emmett demanded through tears. 

"We will do one better," Aegon corrected picking him up. 

"Mama... I want mama." Emmett whimpered. 

"Thats a big bump." Jaeton remarked. 

"What if his brain is swelling?" Clayton pondered touching the bump, helaena swatted his hand away. 

"I want mama!" But they brought emmett to the master.

"It's okay, you are okay, you are going to be just fine." Jaeton assured. Aemond looked between them hesitantly.