11. Moody Lil Bitch

"YOU'RE BACK!" Alicent declared hugging Aislynn tight.

'He has your hair, Your Grace.'

'He does have my hair.'  Viserys agreed, targaryen's and their silver hair, unmistakable.

"I didnt want to leave." Aislynn assured. "I had father breathing down my neck."

'He has your eyes, Your Grace.'

'Yes, he does.' Viserys agreed. 'And you have my nose, don't you?'

"Goodness Ali, you are going to pop!" Aislynn remarked. Aislynn held to her arm as she led Alicent farther away from the gawking of those trying to get in with the king.

'Two years old and already our boy has a kingly presence.' Hobert Hightower remarked fondly.

'He may yet, brother, but this morning he insisted on eating porridge with his hands.' Otto mused.

'He will grow. We're quite a party assembled in his honor. And surely by the end of this hunt, we shall have more to celebrate.' Hobert went on.

"Aislynn's union to Changretta is sealed?" Otto offered hopefully and Hobert choked out a laugh. "Why is that funny?" Otto hissed.

"Best let Aislynn tell you that." Hobert countered.

'And what is that, pray tell if not Aislynn's union.' Otto demanded as his gaze shifted to Aislynn and Alicent.

'It is Aegon's second name day. His infancy's behind him. It only remains for Viserys to name him heir to the throne.'

'I wouldn't be so sure.' Otto told him stiffly.

'He's the King's firstborn son." Hobert corrected.

'I don't know that His Grace sees it so clearly.' Otto remarked

'Then it lies with you to make him see it... Lord Hand.'

"Father doesnt look happy." Alicent whispered. "What happened? Are the boys coming?"

"The boys, look at you sounding like a mother hen already." Aislynn mused.

"Are they coming?" ALicent asked again.

"They are already at the secondary party." AIslynn agreed. "Two parties for two years old. Gods Viserys must have a party every half hour for-" Alicent swatted a hand at her. "Yes, yes doting wife, loving mother." Aislynn agreed. "Aegon got your looks. Dont listen to them." ALicent offered her a pitiful smile.

'Your Grace... I bring urgent news from the Stepstones.' Tyland Lannister said coming forward and putting a halt to the festivities. 'The Crabfeeder has dug in for siege on Bloodstone while his men sabotage our fleet under the cover of dark.

'Not today, Tyland.' Viserys urged.

'The matter of the Stepstones is regrettably urgent.' Tyland assured.

'It's been three years. It can wait another three days.' Viserys said calmly.  'Come, eat. Fortify yourselves for the journey. Please.' Viserys said gesturing to the feast.  'Is the baggage train ready?' Viserys whispered.

'It is presently massing at the River Gate. Lord Jason expects us in the Kings wood before midday.'

'Have you seen Rhaenyra?' Viserys questioned looking around.

"At least when I'm pregnant he finds no need for me." Alicent murmured into her cookie. Aislynn sighed hugging her again.

"Thats no life to live." Aislynn muttered.

"Father said you are to be married." ALicent remarked and Aislynn huffed a breath as she got a glass a wine. "A bit early no?" ALicent mused.

"I'm behind, John was drinking the whole way here from old town." Aislynn corrected.