36. On Your Knees

Drama Queen // Otto Hightower out now!

Doubts still burned through Aislynn's mind, but after the explosion of their argument, they simmered to embers. Harwin claimed that the past few moons weren't about Aislynn it was just work, being commander it was new, and she said the same she was busy with Aemond and Helaena and Aegon, Alicent had gotten pregnant again and now they spent more time in separate chambers.

While Harwin wanted to push for more beyond the hint of what plagued his beautiful wife, her glossy green eyes let him know she needed him. And she wasn't completely wrong. They hadn't been together as they once were. There was still love, but being busy with Harwin's new position as commander and his extra curriculars forced them apart. When was the last time Harwin worshipped her? When was the last time he made her kneel for him? Too long.

But tonight, Aislynn needed it. 

"Get in there. Deeper." Aislynn demanded before letting out a sigh. "Yep right there." Criston peered in to see larys giving aislynn a foot massage.

"Lady Aislynn?"

"Criston.' Aislynn declared fondly as she put her books down. "Come in. Larys gives the best foot massages, I would say you should see but that might be weird." Aislynn mused. 

"A raven from old town." Criston remarked. "The queen said it would be for you." Aislynn reached out for it. "Your brothers." Criston pondered. 

"Peaky trouble." Aislynn agreed. "And Larys, look." she held up a joint. "This must be for you." A smile crossed his face as he took it from her. 

"Tell them thank you for me." Larys requested. 

"Of course." Aislynn agreed. 

"You Hightowers." Criston chuckled. "I never would have known considering how..."

"Innocent." Aislynn offered. 

"The queen is." Criston agreed. 

"My brothers little crew is trouble." Aislynn remarked. "Ali was always our good girl."

"What if I told you trouble Is my middle name." Criston pondered. "Is that cheesy?'

"Yes. But I like it." Aislynn assured.

"And what might your middle name be?"

"Rose."

"Rose.'' he repeated. "Aislynn Rose Hightower." She liked that he didn't say strong.

"Beautiful but has the capability to make you bleed." Aislynn remarked sweetly. 

"Aislynn?" Harwin questioned peering in as Criston stood back up moving to the door. 

"Thank you for the raven Criston." Aislynn coed as she slipped her shoes back on. "Hello Harwin." Aislynn said with an edge to her voice Harwin knew was his own fault. 

"Might we talk?" Aislynn nodded as Larys got up as well. Harwin closed the door behind him. 

Harwin gripped her chin tighter, tipping it up so high she almost had to raise on her toes to keep up. With a deep breath, he sucked down the power she submitted to him. It filled his lungs and spread through his veins. His muscles tensed, ready to pounce.

"What happened to talking?" Aislynn rasped meeting his dark gaze.

"I dont want to talk." Harwin decided. 

Her eyes flicked between his, trying to keep up with his reaction.

"What do you want?" Releasing her chin, he traced the soft line of her jaw, down her straining neck, and along the hard edge of her collarbone until he rested at the strings of her dress.

Harwin leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to her forehead while he worked the strings of her dress pulling it open.

"Har-ra," she cried out when he roughly pinched her nipple. She looked up, and Harwin stared, silently.

She studied his face, but he gave nothing away past a cool arrogance. The veneer was so different than who he was with her that she didn't need to see anything else. Understanding softened her features, and sparks ignited behind her green eyed gaze. She corrected as soon as she realized why Harwin stopped her, and everything fell into place.

"Harwin." There it was. Her perfect submission. What they both needed tonight.

Her pink nipples pulled tight as if begging for his attention. She gasped, pulling back on instinct when he gently drew circles around a hard bud. Harwin took his time touching and her body trembled in what he knew was need but gave the illusion of fear, and he ate it up.

"You have such pretty breasts. So small that my whole hand covers them." Harwin remarked.

"Did you forget what they looked like?" Aislynn pondered but a gasp flooded her at his bite. He met her gaze before returning to her nipples, brushing his thumbs back and forth across the tips.

"On your knees."

Her eyes flared to life with pride, and Harwin waited for her to tell him to fuck off. Harwin held her stare and challenged her to say it. And when she didn't, he could've almost come right then and there from the pleasure her submission surged through his veins. She held his gaze the entire fall to her knees and didn't look away until she had to focus on unfastening his pants. A groan of relief slipped free along with his cock, and he fisted himself with his free hand in an attempt to relieve the aching pressure. Leaning forward, he brushed the head along her full lips that remained stubbornly shut. "C'mon, Aislynn. Be a good girl and open that pretty mouth." After a moment of hesitation, she parted her lips and barely covered the head before pulling back. A mix of frustration, anticipation, and laughter rumbled deep in his chest. Aislynn wanted to play. Harwin squeezed his fist in her hair and tipped her head back enough to meet his eyes. With his free hand, he gripped her jaw, digging his fingers into the joints, forcing her mouth wide. A smile quirked her lips.

So ignore Harwin for a few moons and he became an aggressive lover, if only she knew. But she did like tormenting him. Aislynn stared up at him lips wrapped around his cock.

"Do you want me to fuck your face? Hmm? I could pin you down and ride your face like a fucking cunt. Is that what you want?" With her mouth stuffed full of his cock, she just barely nodded her head. "Then open your sassy mouth and suck me." Harwin begged.

She sucked in a deep breath when he pulled free but didn't waste time before taking as much of him as she could.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. That's a good," He moaned. He lost himself in the pleasure of her tongue laving the underside of his length. Of her teeth brushing against the head. Of her throat tightening each time she took him too far. All of it taking him closer and closer to the edge. 

She'd move faster, then slower, then deeper, then sucked on the underside and roll his balls. Harwin wanted it to go on forever.

"Fuck, your tits feel so good," he groaned, palming her petite curves. "So soft and small. Your nipples, hard little buds begging me to pinch and play. You like that?" She tried to pull back, but he expected it and only let her get so far while still keeping him in her mouth.

"Do you know what's missing?" With the head of his cock still resting on her tongue, she looked up to him, and he stroked his thumb along her cheek, stretching his lips into a slow devilish smile. He felt her teeth nip down on him as she pulled back.

"Give me a baby." Aislynn demanded.