75. Not In The Mood

''Keep breathing.''

Rhaenyra gasped for breath as she pushed and pushed. Her breathing rapid.

"And push."

Rhaenyra groaned out in agony.

"And again.'

"I c... I can't." Rhaenyra whined

''Push!'' the midwife demanded

''The head!'' another midwife declared kneeling between Rhaenyra's legs. Rhaenyra kept pushing, moaning and groaning in agony but it was almost done, it had to be.

''A boy, Princess.''

''Praise the Mother!'' The baby's cries rang out.

"Ahh." They placed the boy in Rhaenyra's arms, she smiled down at him, another boy. "Healthy?"

" Kicking like a goat, Princess." They assured. Rhaenyra had but a fraction of a moment before the door opened

"Princess... the Queen has requested that the child be brought to her... immediately." Elinda one of Alicent's handmaidens informed her.

Harwin came at Aislynn with intensity. She was excited at first, she hadnt seen this side of him. He kissed her feverishly, rough hands pulling at her dress, cupping her cheek. She pulled at his pants as he bunched up her dress. He grumbled as he thrust into her kissing her neck and the fantasy of what could have been faded as Aislynn heard Rhaenyra's little boy... her boy with Harwin no doubt, the screams echoed out. Another baby, a royal bastard born. Her children, her Emmett and Clayton were perfection and Aislynn was sure that Rhaenyra thought the same of her children and Aislynn wouldnt have cared so much if it was with an unmarried man. Criston was single, forever single. Assigned to the kings guard. Aislynn picked a man at least, fell for a man that wasn't breaking another woman's heart in the process.

She sucked in a tight breath as she pat his chest he looked back at her a heavy breath in his lungs.

"I'm just not feeling it." Aislynn offered. His face pinched, lips pursed. He looked down at where their bodies were connected, still buried inside her.

"Really?" He countered unmoving.

"Yeah." She said with a shrug. Harwin huffed out a breath as he pulled out pulling away from her. She looked him over, it was a nice cock, it was large but the man attached to it... was less appealing. She got up fixing her dress as he pulled up the blankets around his hips.

"Is something wrong?" Harwin questioned.

"Just not really... in the mood." Aislynn offered.

"You seemed like it." Harwin countered.

"And now I'm just not." Aislynn answered. "Bye." Aislynn said as she walked out, Harwin stared after her.

+

''Why?'' Rhaenyra said with a groan. Elinda just stared back at her holding out her hands for the babe. ''I'll take him myself.'' Rhaenyra said stubbornly.

''You should remain abed, Princess...''

''Yes, I should!'' Rhaenyra spat. ''Help me dress.'' She struggled she felt the blood dripping between her legs. ''Ooh... Mmm...'' Rhaenyra froze her face pinched her lip quivered

'Princess... your dress?''

Rhaenyra tried to hush her crying babe as she the pain erupting in her stomach. Aislynn hoped her birth was painful, half hoped she died in childbirth. That would be something to make this day better.

''Princess? Oh, it's coming. The afterbirth!'' Rhaenyra doubled over groaning.

The whispers of a boy, a boy, echoed through the castle. Aislynn tried to block it out. She didn't care. She didn't give a damn. She did. That was a lie. Of course it was. They were doing good and then they werent but still... one bastard Aislynn could have forgiven but three.