17. Don't Be Honored

"Push!"

"She fucking knows. You dont have to keep telling her. She is pushing!" Aislynn shouted back.

The wet nurses and handmaidens stared back at her. Aislynn promptly gave them her middle finger.

"Another-"

"She fucking knows!" Aislynn shouted. "Ali sweetie you are doing great. I dont think I want children anymore. They are so cute but this experience is painful for me to watch. I cant imagine what you are feeling."

"Like im shoving a human from a pin hole." Alicent rasped through another push. "And that pin hole happens to be in my damn body!"

"Ow... yeah. Double ow." Aislynn agreed as she hugged Alicent from behind.

"Thanks Lynnie for your encouragement." Alicent hissed.

"Doing great. Super woman you are!" Aislynn declared.

"Well done your grace."

They listened as the baby screamed out. Alicent gasped out heaving breaths as they cut the umbilical cord and swaddled up the babe.

ALicent had a little girl and Aislynn smiled down at her as they placed her in Aislynns arms.

"How does this come out of a cock sized hole?" Aislynn pondered. "Its witch craft. No other explanation."

"Lynnie."

"Well done. Another cutie just like you but with this awful silver hair." Aislynn remarked kissing Alicents sweat damped face.

"Its not so bad." Alicent countered.

"Time will tell I suppose." Aislynn countered. "Daemon is handsome but arrogant. Viserys is viserys. And wel you know Rhaenyra."

"I dont think the hair has to do with their attitude." Alicent corrected.

"It doesnt help. They think themselves so special because everytime they look in the mirror they see their old man hair shining back at them. It gave them over inflated egos and-"

"They are royalty."

"So are you." Aislynn corrected. "And me and the boys are royal by proxy." She offered.

"I hope ser Harwin treats you like a queen." Alicent declared

"He better or Tommy is going to give him hell."

+

So their brothers were bonding with Harwin. Harwin didnt have a damn clue what he was getting into.

Tommy took Harwin out to their favorite tavern in flee bottom; the garrison.

"This is a different sort of crowd." Harwin remarked as they took a seat. 

"The best kind of crowd." Arthur corrected. Harwin watched as he wiped a powder from under his nose before sitting down. "What are you drinking?" 

"Whiskey." Tommy declared. He waved a finger, ordering a round for the table. A few drinks in, Harwin was a large man. Taller and wider than the Hightower brothers yet, when Harwin felt the alcohol kicking in the brothers kept going unfazed. Of course harwin didnt want to be seen as someone that couldnt keep up, not with his future brother in laws so he kept going. John smirked glancing to Tommy as he took another shot. 

"You gonna be good to my sister.'' John demanded. 

"I am." Harwin agreed putting his glass down, it sloshed over the rim as he tried to blink back his vision. 

"She's a sweet girl but the heart is a fragile thing." Arthur remarked. "And our Amoret has had us protecting that little heart. But she likes you. You would be the first." 

"I'm honored." Harwin agreed. 

"Dont be honored, be a good husband. Be a good father. Be there for Aislynn. Or else..." John tipped his head back and forth in a silent threat. 

"Or else I have you to deal with." Harwin mused. 

"Yeah." Tommy agreed. "And you dont want to see us mad." Arthur slapped his hands down on the table. 

"Be a good lad and pay the bill Strong." Arthur declared getting up. Tommy pat harwin's back as they left. Harwin blinked back at them confused. What just happened?

+

"Perfect, she is perfect." Aislynn declared. "Don't you think Aegon!" Aegon looked from Helaena to Aislynn. Then shrugged. "Right, well shes little now." Aislynn agreed. "When she gets bigger you two can be the best of friends." 

"Amoret!" Aislynn spun around. 

"How did it go last night?" Aislynn questioned as Tommy kissed her cheek. "You didnt come back till after I was asleep and trust me I tried to stay awake." 

"It went great." Arthur agreed. 

"How did it go?" Aislynn asked again looking to Tommy.

"He seems alright." Tommy agreed. "He can't handle his ale though."

"No one can keep up with you." Aislynn corrected. She looked to Arthur and saw his pupils dilated. "Art, you said you would stop." Aislynn remarked touching his cheek. 

"Just a bit of fun. Special occasion." Arthur offered. 

"Every day is a special occasion for you Art." Aislynn corrected. 

"Give me the baby, I'm great with babies." Arthur requested reaching for Helaena. 

Aislynn passed her off as she headed out to find Harwin. She knocked on his door only to find him still hung over and asleep from the night before. She chuckled closing the door.