85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing

"Alright!" Aislynn declared as she clapped her hands a few times. "Funeral march. Best sexy suits and best Im sad faces." Larys smirked as he stared back at her she couldnt hide her smile though.

"Your brothers are meeting you there?" Larys pondered.

"Yes. Daddy dearest is coming to the capital to be the new hand." She beamed "so he wont be in attendance at cunts funeral but I need to unfortunately make an appearance- Ohhh Clayton honey you look adorable!"

"Super clayton!" Clayton agreed.

"Yes. I definitely think the cape is needed for today too." Aislynn assured. "Larys you werent thinking of not going to the funeral right?" Aislynn took a step closer. "I need my Strong brother with me." A smile curved his face.

"Of course." He agreed. "I would love to accompany you so you can relish in their downfall."

"Good!" Aislynn squealed. "Alrighty boys...." She looked at her sons. Emmett was janking himself to his feet pulling on Jaetons shirt. Once he was up he was running but the getting up part was still a work in progress.

"Lets go see where they burned."

🔥

Sad eyes and smoke filled what remained of harrenhal.

"Lady strong such an honor to meet you. And these must Harwins sons." The woman remarked as she grabbed aislynns hand.

"My sons." Aislynn corrected stiffly and she glanced back at Larys. "Who the hell is this person and why is she touching?" Aislynn seethed.

"Lady petunia petigrew." Larys remarked. "She had a thing for my father but..." aislynn nodded pulling her hand from Petunias grasp.

"Dont touch me. Im grief struck and would rather keep the fraternizing to a minimum." Aisltnn informed her.

"Oh yes of course... oh harwins sons are so handsome just like he was!"

"How did you mother die again? Mysterious accident by a woman that wanted your fathers cock perhaps?" Aislynn pondered.

"Is a cape really the proper-"

"Back off lady!" Clayton shouted. "I beat up the gorilla I could take you down!"

"Ahh Aislynns here." Tommy remarked.

"Auntie Aislynn!" She turned at the sound of Daeron running towards her.

"Oh honey look at you such a grown man you are." Aislynn remarked.

"No im not." Daeron laughed out.

"This is a funeral less laughing." John reminded him.

"Right right." Daeron said nonchalantly.

"Argh!" Petunia shouted stumbling back. "Your sons are a menace!"

"I warned you lady. Back the hell off." Clayton declared.

"Control you children!"

"She was trying to take my cape." Clayton informed Aislynn seriously.

"Shame on you petunia. Dont you know never to touch a mans cape?" Aislynn declared. "Back the fuck off and tell your weeping story of woe is me to another patron. Stay away from my family. My boys." Aislynn demanded.

"Somehow this is exactly how I thought today would go," Tommy remarked calmly. " come on you need a drink!"

"Always."

Five or ten drinks in they called for a few words from the strong family to speak on behalf of the life well loved and lived of Harwin and lyonel strong. Clayton jumped up.

"He didnt dress up as a gorilla for my name day and I hated him ever since." Clayton declared before sitting back down. Aislynn clapped nodding along. But there was a silence awkwardness filled the air around them.

"Larys you want- nope okay. My turn." Aislynn agreed as she got up. "What can I say about Harwin and Lyonel..." she finished her drink reaching for another. "Im Aislyyn Hightower widow and mother to these wonderful boys. Sister in law to Larys Strong that wonderful man and of course my wonderful family and yes my sister is the queen... yet here we are today to talk of strongs not hightowers." She mused. "Lets start with lyonel that might be easier... Lyonel tried to be a good father to Harwin. Less so with larys. Maybe much like rhaenyra thats why Harwin felt so entitled to whatever he wanted." Aislynn declared confidently.

"Lyonel protected him from all his failures but they couldnt protect each other when it actually mattered. Harwin, harwin, harwin... lets see. Our marriage was doomed from the beginning. But most arranged marriages are because he had already fallen for another. A don't understand the appeal of her but silver haired twats... maybe she reminded him of his elderly grandmother?" Aislynn pondered. "Certainly as bitchy as an old bat." Emmett didnt really understand what was going on but he clapped from Tommys arms.

"Amoret." Arthur purred handing out a goblet.

"Yes thank you, where was I? Oh right. Whores and skanks." Aislynn declared.

 "As many of you claimed to me he was good man

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"As many of you claimed to me he was good man. May he rest in peace. You didnt know him. So I would say to appease you he was a good man I hopes hes in heaven and not in hell... but Im teaching my boys to be honest and I like to do the same." Aislynn declared with a smirk. "Thank you." She finished with a bow before heading to get some food. There was a murmur of no the strongs were good men brave and honorable.

Aislynn tuned them out as she filled her plate with food.

"This is good." Clayton remarked taking a bite.

"It is good. Stock up for the journey back. We are leaving," Aislynn instructed.

"That was a... lovey speech lady strong." Aislynn turned around and offered a tight lipped smile.

"Thank you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you." Aislynn agreed. "If you will excuse me we need to be getting back home."

"Aislynn, a raven came in." Larys remarked. "Laena velaryon is dead. The royal family is going to driftmark."

"Death central." Aislynn remarked. "I guess we can meet them there." She pondered.

"Im going back to old town!" Daeron begged. "Uncle johns teaching me slight of hand."

"Good skill to have." Arthur agreed.

"Oh excuse me lady Strong-"

"Hightower." Aislynn hissed.

"There is the matter of succession. Your eldest son is now the lord of Harenhal."