64. Moment of Weakness

"Arthur is married." Aislynn remarked not turning around. "Some bitch named Linda." 

"Are we going to-"

"It already happened, father didnt want us to sway Arthur out of it." Aislynn corrected. 

"I didnt know you could paint." Harwin remarked. He looked to her easel and then down at Jaeton and Clayton finger painting on the floor beside her. 

"A lot you dont know about me." AIslynn agreed. "We sort of stopped doing that." She reminded him. 

"What?" Harwin pondered. 

"Taking the time to get to know each other." Aislynn answered putting the finishing touches on her painting. 

"Yeah

"Yeah..." Harwin whispered. He knelt beside Jaeton and he offered a half smile as he held up his finger painting.  "Looks great bud." Harwin declared and Aislynn glanced back at them. 

"Its a dragon, for Aemond." Jaeton remarked. "Since he doesnt have one." 

"Such a sweet boy you are." Aislynn declared putting her brush down and sitting beside him. "Mama raised a good boy," she coed kissing Jaeton's cheek. 

"I saw Aegon working with Sunfyre, he a beautiful dragon." Harwin remarked. 

"He is. Aegon is very happy." Aislynn agreed. 

"Would you want to-" Harwin began. 

"Maaaa," Clayton whimpered wiggling in his spot. 

"You got a stinky?" Aislynn questioned. Clayton stared back at her giving her that just shitted myself look and now I feel disgusting get this turd off my body.

"Harwin, you want to give him a fresh diaper?" Aislynn questioned. Harwin hesitated.

"Isnt that more of a handmaidens duty?" Harwin offered softly. 

"You can do it, you havent yet and you should learn." Aislynn corrected. 

"Of course." Harwin agreed. "Yes, I can do that." He agreed. "I would be happy to." Aislyn smirked back at him. 

"Good save." She agreed. "The pins and clothes are in my bag back there, but dont poke him or I swear I will stab your eye out." Aislynn said in her sweetest and calmest of voices. 

Harwin moved to her bag and pulled out a new rag and then moved to Clayton he was already laying back on his back his legs up. 

"You are taking too long and Clayton doesnt like to be stinky." Aislynn informed him. Harwin nodded fussing with his little legs. Clayton stared back at Aislynn his face pinched as if to say who the hell is this man and why are you letting him touch my ass? Aislynn leaned forward kissing his forward. 

"My good boy," aislynn coed. "Harwin's gonna clean you up." Clayton didnt look to pleased still but he sat still. Harwin could prove that he was a good father, a good husband. He could do it, starting with this stinky dirty diaper. 

Aislynn chuckled watching Harwin but he got it on, he did the deed. Clayton scurried to Aislynn and she double checked it. 

"Good job Harwin." 

"Thank you... can I take you out?" Harwin questioned. 

"Swimming!" Jaeton declared. 

"Want to take a walk by the shores?" AIslynn agreed. 

"I would love that." Harwin agreed. 

Criston knew that Aislynn was not his but he felt a claim on her all the same. Told her he loved her a moon ago and now she was with her husband. He knew it sounded ridiculous. Aislynn was with her husband, her husband. He was not that person. He forced his gaze away from Aislynn and turned back to the queen. Alicent was sitting through a boring council meeting, they didnt listen to her, if her father was here he would at least have the decency to stand up for her and what she had to say. 

"Do you want to build a sandcastle?" Aislynn questioned as Jaeton splashed around the water, Clayton nodded plopping down in the sand. 

"I'm glad we did this." Harwin remarked his hand trailing down her back. 

"Me too." Aislynn admitted honestly and when he looked at her and she at him there was a moment of weakness. Pushing past all the shit, all the fights and arguments and there was just that moment. A moment of weakness and when Harwin leaned in, kissing her she felt herself wanting more. He kissed her, their lips mingled and Claytons little face scrunched up covering his eyes. 

She brought a hand to his bearded face. Closing her eyes and hell she wanted him. 

"Jae! Castle!" Clayton blabbered out as Jaeton jumped forward stumbling on the sand and into his castle. "MAAA!" Clayton demanded. Aislynn pulled back from Harwin and looked to Clayton. "MAA!" He demanded again. 

"I'm sorry Clay, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to." Jaeton assured. "Let me help you fix it." 

"See he didnt mean it honey, now we make a new one... together." Aislynn agreed and she glanced at harwin before looking back to her boys. Sand running through her fingers. "As a family." Harwin smiled kissing her neck, his lips grazing the shell of her ear as he whispered. 

"To be continued."