93. Let Them See Me Claiming You

''I dont miss him at all. Ive never been happier now that hes dead." Aislynn said factually. "We went from strangers to lovers to enemies to bitch burned in the flames..." a smile quirked her lips.

"What are you doing?" 

"Organizing, Helaena my sweet girl your mother never liked makeup but I think it enhances your natural beauty..." She sprayed one of her fragrances and her face scrunched up. "No, gross, what even is that?" She threw it out the window and Helaenas jaw dropped. Emmett ran to the window as it crashed down. 

"I throw it?" Emmett questioned. 

"Next one." Aislynn agreed. 

"You really dont miss Ser harwin." Helaena realized. 

"I really dont." Aislynn agreed. 

"I dont want to marry Aegon." Helaena whispered. 

"I know... he's more like my brothers and no one wants that in a husband.' Aislynn teased. "Ohh this is a pretty color, come here." 

"Did you say something about bomb ass brothers?" John pondered

"Daeron!" Aislynn declared. 

"Wow, I see who the favorite is." John teased but Emmett ran up to him hugging at his legs. "Awww, I am the favorite." John declared picking Emmett up. 

"Did you have fun with your uncle and cousins?" Aislynn questioned hugging Daeron. 

"Yeah, I'm so smart now. But mother said I had to come back for the wedding." Daeron remarked and Helaena paled. 

"And you wanted to see your wonderful family." Aislynn added as she gave helaenas hand a squeeze. 

"Sure, I guess." Daeron agreed. 

"Dork." Aislynn remarked. "Come on lets say hi to Ali." Aislynn looked back at Helaena. "I dont want you to marry him. I want you to be happy. I will talk with your mother." She assured and Helaena smiled brightly back at her. 

"Lady Aislynn." Criston remarked when they approached. 

"Criston, is Ali free her baby boy is home.'' Aislynn remarked. 

"She's been in meetings all day." Criston corrected. "But I will let her know." 

"And does that mean you have the unfortunate pleasure of standing here and leaving me alone to get into trouble?" Aislynn teased. Criston rose a hesitant eyebrow. "You know me, I'm sweet as cherry pie." 

"Cherry pie is sour auntie." Daeron corrected and Aislynn smirked biting her lip as she headed down the hall. John clasped a hand on Cristons shoulder. 

"Just a warning, Aislynn is not someone easily tamed." John warned. 

"I'm not trying to tame her." Criston corrected.

"Good, thats good." John agreed. "Come on Daeron, lots of trouble to be had in the capital."

+

"Miss me?" Aislynn questioned. He rested his hands on the toes of her shoes as she straddled his legs. His hand trailed up her legs and ass. She had barely seen him all day and she hated it. 

"No." He answered simply. Pressing her hands to his chest, she lowered her mouth to his, grinning while she hovered a breath away.

"Liar." her mouth moved over his. He didn't surrender so easily. She would have been disappointed if he had. Her tongue traced the seam of his lips as her right hand moved to the nape of his neck, gently caressing his hair. 

His calm cool and collected temper faded fast, shifting his hands from her legs to her face. Her one-sided teasing kiss turned into him lashing her with his tongue, almost punishingly. When his left hand threaded through her hair, pulling it hard, her lips ripped away from his, and his mouth sucked and bit his way down her neck. 

He pulled at her dress and she realized she didnt bar the door.

"What if someone comes in?" Aislynn questioned breathlessly. 

"Let them," Criston said through clenched teeth. "Let them see me claiming you. Let them watch me fuck you, leaving my mark on you. Then everyone will know that you are mine." He declared. He pulled her ass into him lifting her dress as he kissed her neck. 

Reaching around, he swirled his fingers around her clit fast and hard. As much as he didn't care if someone caught him balls deep inside her, he knew she would at least with all the eyes on the royal wedding of Helaena and Aegon fast approaching, they didnt need a scandal, not yet at least.

 So, he set about making her come fast. Her hand slapped over her mouth to hold back her screams as her cunt squeezed his cock, pulling his own orgasm from him. He leaned over her back, and bit at her shoulder, groaning his pleasure, spilling his cum inside her. 

"Fuck, I love you so much," he whispered, peppering kisses along her back. She turned her head and met him halfway to meet his lips. 

"I love you." she echoed. 

Once he eased out and she righted her dress, she turned to face him, and he pulled her closer in his arms for another kiss.