72. Best Fake Sex

"All right, Esme, that'll do, yeah." John agreed. "Go on, go in the kitchen... stop hoovering." John begged. 

"Anyway, there's your presents." Alicent remarked awkwardly as she headed out. Viserys and her ignored each other, seeing her siblings relationships the wife that loved John too much and needed to know his every move, watched him like a hawk, to Linda who controlled every little thing about Arthur and Aislynn, Harwin the fucking cheater that made Aislynn extra murderous. 

"How's Arthur?" John questioned as he followed her out.

"Uh, for his name day Aislynn is getting him a sewing kit, so he can sew his fucking balls back on." Alicent remarked. "Her words but I agree. She hates Linda. I havent met her but I dont want to now."

"Yeah, she seemed like a real piece of work." John agreed. "Cant one of us have a normal relationship and not this bullshit?" 

"Wouldnt that be nice." Alicent agreed. 

+

"Why not?" Clayton asked for the millionth time. 

"Because you my handsome and wonderful boy dont have dragon blood. Thank the Gods for that." Aislynn remarked. 

"It would be cool." Jaeton agreed as Alicent's children trained with their dragons. Aemond sighed staring back at sunfyre, Tessarion and dreamfyre and even those damn bastards had dragons now too. 

"Hey Aemond, you missing out on the fun?" Aislynn coed and he leaned into her. 

"I want a dragon." Aemond whispered and she wrapped her arms around him. 

"I know baby, you wish it every name day and I wish I could you one." Aislynn agreed. "I used to want a dragon, I rode with Rhaenyra before she became a bitch..." Aislynn remarked bluntly and a smile curved Aemond's handsome little face. He loved that about his aunt, she said what she meant, no sugar coating it, she seemed fearless, if only he saw the fear and pain bubbling just under the surface. 

"It was a thrill." Aislynn recalled. "I think I remember her saying like... there were dragons unclaimed somewhere, am I remembering that right?"

"Yes." Aemond agreed eagerly. "There are dragons on dragonstone-"

"Appropriate." Aislynn agreed. 

"And Vhagar is across the narrow sea." Aemond went on. 

"I dont know how to claim a dragon." Aislynn reminded him. "But if you figure it out, I say we go on a field trip." 

"Really?" Aemond declared jumping up. 

"Of course." Aislynn agreed. "You are family and I would do anything for family."

+

"Aislynn?" Larys questioned swallowing the lump in his throat. She pulled as his shirt sitting him down on the bed. "I..." he didn't know what to say. He stared back at her as she pulled off her jacket and ruffled his hair. "Are we?" He began hopefully

"I just need harwin to think we might have." Aislynn corrected. "See if it pisses him off like him fucking rhaenyra makes me want to bash his head in." Aislynn offered.

"Okay." Larys agreed immediately. 

"Good. Thank you. I promise it will be the best pretend sex of your life." Aislynn assured.

"It better be." He laughed and she grabbed his hand, leading him toward the bed, to hopefully the best pretend sex he had ever have.

"Ready?" Aislynn asked.

"As I'll ever be." Larys agreed eagerly.

"Remember, it's just a performance. Not real. Try not to fall in love with me." Aislynn finished with a wink.

"I'll try not to." Larys agreed. "But no promises." for he was already in love with Aislynn. He brought a hand to her waist holding her to him smiling as her lips grazed his cheek. When she heard the door open she took a step back moving casually to the wine. Harwin opened his mouth looked at a shirtless larys and then to Aislynn. He had the nerve to chuckle. Aislynn turned to face him a sweet smile on her face.

"Is rhaenyras newest bastard born?" Aislynn pondered nonchalantly "let me guess a strong son like the others." Harwin looked to larys before leaving

"Did you think he was going to kill me?" Larys questioned

"No. He doesn't care about me enough to do such a thing as to kill for me." Aislynn corrected.

"I would kill for you." Larys remarked gently. Aislynn walked up to him pressed a long, slow kiss to his cheek before her eyes met his, she kept her hands on his shoulders and he thought for a moment that she might kiss him for real.

"Larys?" Criston questioned incredulously as Aislynn spun around.

"That's the reaction I was hoping for." Aislynn agreed pulling him closer. "Gods I love you."