33. Everybody Can Go To Hell

Aemond was born and he was perfect. Alicent looked to Aislynn as she held Aemond close. 

"He's mine." Aislynn whispered kissing his face. "I'm keeping him."

"You keep him." ALicent agreed exhausted. 

"Oh hes so perfect..." Aislynn coed. 

"Was I little like him?" Finn questioned. 

"You were even littler." Aislynn recalled. "You will be taller than me in no time." Aislynn assured. "Tall like our brothers." 

"Did you read the raven from father?" Alicent pondered. 

"It's gonna be great!" Aislynn agreed. 

+

"Father is setting up a match for john. He doesn't know. Its awful but its kind of funny." Aislynn declared. "Ali, Finn and I, we are going home for a surprise wedding." Aislynn told harwin and he blinked back at her. 

"Next moon. A wedding. John. Father matched him with a woman but John wrote saying he found a different bride... it should be fun." Aislynn repeated. 

"At old town?"

"Of course." Aislynn agreed smiling back at him. "Ali's not much of a rider so we were going to take a carriage there. But maybe a change of scenery will be nice." Harwin stared back at her still. "For you and me." She clarified. 

"What?" 

"For the wedding, either John's choice or my fathers... I dont know who either are... you would want to come right?" Aislynn rasped keeping her smile. "It's my brother... his... wedding. When I said I, I did mean we. You and me. You are my husband. I want you to be there. You are my family now."

"I'm really sorry Aislynn but I cant just leave." Harwin remarked.

"Husband." Aislynn countered "it could be fun. Bonding. Alone time." Aislynn coed kissing him quickly because he pulled away.

"I'm really sorry. I cant just..."

"I get it." Aislynn agreed softly. "You are the commander now and... I get it." Aislynn whispered her smile falling

"Aislynn-"

"I get it." Aislynn assured walking backwards. "I'll bring your brother then." Aislynn decided as she marched off. "At least one strong likes me." she grumbled. 

+

"What the kids need is a mother."

"So that's why I'm getting married." John agreed

"Does this poor girl know you're gonna marry her or are you just gonna spring it on her all of the sudden?" Arthur teased.

"I've already proposed." John corrected. "And she said yes."

"I think there's a shell about to land and go bang." Tommy murmured. 

"It's, um, it's Lizzie Stark." John mumbled. 

"Snow." Aislynn corrected. 

"John! Lizzie Stark's a strong woman, and I'm sure she provides a fine service for her customers." Arthur added already laughing. 

"I won't hear the word." John shouted. 

"Gods that how you met her." Aislynn realized. 

"Understand? Do not use that word." John spat. 

"I'm glad I left Ali and Aemond back at home." Aislynn laughed out as she looked to Criston. 

"What word is that, john?" Tommy mused.