65. Mine

A perfect night. They spent all day together with the kids. It was sweet, it made her forget. She read the kids a story, Harwin lurked leaning against the door. She tucked them in, kissing them goodnight before he walked her back. Harwin hesitated at her chamber door.

"You don't have to sleep alone." Harwin reminded her.

"Who says I am?" She countered smugly and he kissed her again. He walked her back to the bed. "On your knees." she commanded and he pulled at her dress as he got down. 

Her panting grew heavier when he concentrated his tongue on her clit, flicking it faster and harder, stopping occasionally to circle the tight bud and torture her. He loved her whimpers and moans, the way she rose up to fuck his face. Her sweet, tangy cum coated his bearded chin and he savored it, loved having her all over him as her groans of pleasure stroked his skin. He watched her breasts rise as she arched, tightening her whole body through her orgasm, and he sucked delicately up every drop.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He pondered as he rose up between her thighs and gripped his aching cock, rubbing it up and down her slit, coating himself in her cum. "Are you ready for me to fill this wet cunt with my cock?"

"Do it." She demanded. "Hard." she instructed. Harwin smirked back at her, her eyes were serious. "Hard." she demanded. 

He slipped inside, her lips wrapping around her length as her warmth enveloped his aching cock. He leaned down to suck on her nipple, biting at the tip as he buried himself deep inside her. He grinded against her, loving the way his balls felt pressed against her soft ass. Then he pulled back, kissing his way up her neck, and thrust back in.

He nipped softly at her parted lips, slowly fucking her harder with each thrust as she commanded it, harder, faster, more damnit. Until her commands silenced and turned into whimpers and it brought a smile to his face. Brushing her hair back from her face, he stared down into her green eyes. 

+

Criston noticed Harwin leaving the castle late that night and moved to Aislynns room. Sheets twisted around her naked body as he silently came in her faze shifted to him and a smile appeared on her face.

"Why are naked?" Criston mused.

"Waiting for you. You keep me waiting a long time lover." Aislynn teased. He pulled the sheets away his eyes following his hand as they raked over her body. She sat up on her elbows as he pulled at his shirt she moved forward eagerly and pulled at his pants. He kicked the legs of his pants off as she pulled him onto her. His lips collided with hers in a hungry kiss as his hand slipped between them. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers slipped into her.

"So wet. This better be for me." Criston rasped in her ear. She nodded as he pinched and pulled. He kissed and bit down on her lip pulling her mouth up to him. Her chest her hands reached for him before without warning he wasnt on her but below her, his mouth was on her cunt sucking her clit into his mouth. He put her legs over his shoulders her thighs captured his head between them. . Her back arched off the bed hands fisted the sheets she tilted her hips up to greet him.

"Here, now Criston!" Aislynn begged. 

He let her feet fall back to the bed as he moved up closer higher he kissed her again as she gripped his cock stroking it quickly before his impatience led him in.

Moans and whimpers turned to screams of pleasure with every rough thrust.

"He might be your husband but make no mistake," Criston rasped buried deep inside if her

"He might be your husband but make no mistake," Criston rasped buried deep inside if her. He felt her rapid heart beating like humming bird wings against his chest "you-" another thrust "- are-" and another  "-mine." She moaned out before she was screaming pulling him closer as he pounded into her again and again.