55. Nuts

"And they lived happily ever after." Aislynn declared. "just kidding. Marriage is hard. So when she found out her husband was cheating on her and she killed him in a fiery inferno." Aegon couldn't stop laughing. "And the end."

Criston smiled in at them as Aegon laughed out.

"There is nothing after happily ever after." Aegon told her.

"Of course there is, we just dont get to know what happened because getting happily ever after and keeping it are very different." Aislynn remarked. "Right criston?" He just smiled moving past the door. Aislynn looked at criston and her body was ready and wanting so when Harwin was waiting in her chambers she debated it.

Harwin stood up and wrapped his arms around Aislynns waist. She didnt deny him.

"Did I hear a happily ever after?" Harwin whispered kissing her neck.

"You didnt hear the real end then." Aislynn mumbled. Harwin stood straight and stared back at her hands running along her hips. "You can stay." Aislynn agreed. "But no funny business im tired."

"Yes ma'am." Harwin agreed kissing her again. It was nice falling asleep beside him but waking up alone was an oh too familiar feeling that left a knot in her stomach.

+

"Whats this?" Aislynn demanded pulling the food from Jaeton. He whined reaching for it. Aislynn stuck a finger in and scowled. "Who gave Jaeton this!" Aislynn shouted.

"Harwin fed him this morning. Said he wanted to let you sleep," otto remarked. "It only took a damn fortnight for him to-"

"Nut butter!" Aislynn shouted throwing it across the room. Otto ducked and Aislynns pretty face was a fuming red as her hair.

"FUCKING NUT BUTTER!" Aislynn shouted. "Did he eat any? Did he?" Aislynn demanded. She picked up jaeton wiping his face she squirted some water in his mouth nervously.

"I will fetch the maester just in case." Otto assured.

"Jaeton baby did you eat?"

"I hungry!" Jaeton begged.

"Never eat what that man gives you." Aislynn instructed "he could have killed you." Jaeton looked longingly at the table. Aislynn picked up a chuck of melon and Jaeton gnawed at it. "You feel okay baby boy?" Aislyyn coed.

"Mmm." Jaeton agreed.

"Great great okay lets go see your uncle. A man that wont try to kill you!" Aislynn agreed.

"Take Jaeton, I need to beat Harwin's ass." Aislynn remarked and John grabbed Jaeton. Jaeton stared back at Aislynn as she stomped off.

"Mama's a bad ass." John whispered bouncing Jaeton in his arms.

"Jaeton is allergic to nuts!" Aislynn shouted

"What?" Harwin spun around.

"You could have killed him! Art gave him a nut butter spread and his little face- Gods you should have seen him but no. You were fucking other women so you didnt know! Didnt notice when the maesters were tending to his little swollen face and I was a sobbing mess." Aislynn shouted.

"You didnt tell me-"

"You-" aislynn hit him over the head. "-fucking-" she punched him in the gut "-imbecile!" A kick to the cock had him stumbling back. She stormed off and grabbed Jaeton. Alicent stared back at Aislynn before looking to Harwin.

"Aislynn, Aislynn!" Criston chased after her.

"Im... Gods." Aislynn murmured as she bounced Jaeton in her arms. Criston hugged them both and she melted into his touch. "Why are you so perfect?"

"Im far from it." Criston assured holding her in his arms.

"Why is everything a mess? Im a mess." Aislynn whispered. "Im a complicated mess. You should run before I drag you down into my misery."

"Aislynn, no matter how hard dealing with everything around you is, know that for me being with you is easy. Talking to you is easy. Laughing with you is easy. The only hard part is when I leave at the end of the day, because I miss you as soon as I close the door. As soon as reality sets in and I remember you are not mine." Criston remarked and Aislynns breath caught in her chest.

+

When they got back to the capital, AIslynn was in a terrible mood. She was ready to chop Harwin's head off, both heads...

She wanted some release some passion and she didnt want it from Harwin.