80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy

Emmett pointed a finger at himself as Jaeton and Clayton ran outside to join criston for training. 

"When you are bigger." Aislynn assured. "Right now, stay my cuddle buddy." He giggled nuzzling into her. Clayton shot harwin a glare as he passed moving to criston and extending his hand for a sword. 

"Here you are." Criston remarked kneeling beside him. 

"No, mama said I could have a real sword." Clayton corrected holding back out the sparring sword. 

"Your mama said that I decided when you got a real sword." Criston corrected. 

"Well you think I'm ready." Clayton both stated and questioned. Criston looked over to Aislynn. 

"Dont make me the bad guy." Aislynn coed. Emmett waved back at Criston from Aislynn's arms.  Jaeton smirked spinning his blade. "BE CAREFUL JAETON!" Aislynn begged. 

"I got this." Jaeton assured before the blade slipped through his fingers and went flying. Harwin ducked just in time. Aislynn turned away to hide her smile but she couldnt stop the cackle that left her lips. 

"You got it do you?" Harwin questioned. 

"It's hot... my hands got sweety and it slipped." Jaeton offered with a shrug. Harwin waited for the apology of almost skewering out his eye but Jaeton took the blade from him. 

"Are you forgetting something, Jaeton?" Harwin questioned. Jaeton looked back at Harwin before turning to Aislynn. 

"Sorry mama, I will be more careful." He declared.

"Oh, what a good boy." AIslynn agreed. "Give Clayton a sword." Aislynn decided. "He should learn." Clayton jumped up and down. The princes were training, Aegon and Aemond while Jace and Luke stared up at the sky bored. Harwin knew he shouldnt be he moved to them. 

"Hoping for a happy accident my lady?" Criston whispered. 

"Give him a sharper training blade... maybe its my lucky day." Aislynn offered innocently. "If youre lucky it will be your lucky night." She purred and Harwins gaze turned bitterly towards them.  Emmett smiled back at Criston as he ran a hand over Emmetts head. "Go on, Clayton is impatient and I will take responsibility for any gorilla deaths that may occur." Criston chuckled nodding before he turned back to the princes. 

''Alright... Soften your knees. Feet light.'' Criston remarked as he got Clayton a sparring sword that wasnt wooden. 

"Hell yes!" Clayton declared. He looked to Aislynn embarrassed. "Uncle TOmmy said it-"

"Yeah, yeah blame Tom." Aislynn agreed. 

''Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.'' Harwin instructed moving to Jace and Luke, Jaeton looked like he might try and skewer someone again and Jace looked lost. 

''This is the stuff, Lyonel. Lads that learn together, train together... knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?'' Viserys questioned as he watched from above. 

''That is the hope, Your Grace.'' Lyonel agreed.

"Your grandsons are going to be strong fighters too," Viserys added. "Clayton and Jaeton show more fire then Rhaenyras boys..." he remarked gently. 

"They certainly have Aislynns fire." Lyonel agreed softly, he knew, everyone knew. He felt bad for Aislynn but he was just as complicit in the acts of feigning ignorance as Viserys. 

''Don't stand too upright, my Prince. You'll get knocked down.'' Criston warned and Aegon let out a grunt of distaste. ''Aegon.'' Criston began.

''I've won my first bout, Ser Criston. My opponent sues for mercy.'' Aegon said pompously. Aislynn rolled her eyes and Emmett clapped out contently.