22. Vicious Lies

'The King demands an audience, my Prince.'

'Take your fսcking hands off me.' Daemon demanded as he was grabbed he grumbled the whole way to the throne room where he was thrown down. Daemon heard the door slam shut and Viserys shoes slapping aggressively against the ground, he looked up to his brother from the floor.

'My daughter." Viserys shouted kicking daemon, he groaned from the ground in pain. 'Won't you even deny it?' Daemon coughed clearing his throat.

'I need to understand the charge before I can attempt to discredit it.' He said offering a charming smile.

'You defiled her.' Viserys shouted kicking him again, again Daemon groaned in pain clutching at his stomach.

"You saw her last night didnt you." Aislynn realized and Harwin's gaze shifted to her. "You saw her with her uncle." 

"Aislynn-"

"Yes or no answer." Aislynn corrected. 

"Yes." Harwin admitted softly. 

"For this marriage to work we need honesty." Aislynn remarked. "I like you, I could love you one day." she brought a hand to his. "Don't spin lies to me, tell me the truth even if it hurts."

"Same goes for you." Harwin pondered. 

"I havent lied to you." Aislynn agreed. "I dont plan on it, lies break people apart. I want someone I can spend the rest of my life with." 

"Me too." Harwin admitted. 

"Great, then its settled." Aislynn agreed leaning up to kiss him and his hand wrapped around her back holding her to him. "No lies, but lots of love." Harwin smiled down at her. 

'Still, you say nothing.' Viserys shouted down at Daemon.

'Oh, what does it matter, brother? When we were Rhaenyra's age, we fսckеd our way through most of the brоthеls on the Street of Silk.' Daemon countered

'We were young men. She is just a girl. Your niece!'

'Rhaenyra's a woman-grown. Better her first experience be with me than some whοre.' Daemon mused

'You fսcking...' he kicked Daemon again 'You have ruined her! What lord will wed her now? In this condition?'

'Who gives a fսck what some lord thinks? You are the dragon. Your word is truth and law.' Daemon reminded him.

'I have spent a lifetime defending you. But your heart is even blacker than I thought. I should disinherit her as I already did you and be done with it.'

'Wed her to me. When I offered up my crown, you said I could have anything. I want Rhaenyra. I'll take her as she is, and wed her in the tradition of our house.' Daemon offered and Viserys couldn't help but chuckle, he was not that stupid.

'You are already wed.' Viserys reminded him

'That didn't stop Aegon the Conqueror from taking a second wife.' Daemon offered

'You are no conqueror. You are a plague... sent to destroy me.'

'Give me Rhaenyra to take to wife and we will return the House of the Dragon to its proper glory.'

'Of course. It's not my daughter you lust for, is it? It's my throne. Go back to the Vale, Daemon, to your lawful wife. Strive to restore whatever scrap of honor remains in you. Or don't. Matters not to me. As long as you are gone from my sight for good.'

'As you wish, brother.' Daemon said getting up and heading out.

+

"I believe you father." Aislynn assured.