73. Kick Gorilla Ass

Clayton wanted a dress up party as he deemed it for his name day. He was five years old and of course Aislynn agreed to anything her boys said. Even agreed to the costume Clayton wanted her to wear.

"Poison ivy!" Clayton declared and Aislynn cocked her head back at him. "She's a super hero." Clayton assured.

"Sounds like a villain." Harwin countered and Aislynns gaze shifted to him annoyed.

"She strangles her enemies with the elements." Clayton declared separating the word so it sounded like El- EEE- Ments and aislynn chuckled.

"What does Harwin get to be?" Aislynn pondered and Harwin huffed a breath.

"Gorilla Grod." Clayton answered.

"What?" Harwin spat.

"I'm a sexy hero and you are a big hairy beast... okay." Aislynn agreed.

The maesters had found some old stories and Aislynn liked the heroes and villains she always had. She swayed towards the villains after all what her and her brothers did, their network of spies, she preferred the villains, they had more fun.

Everyone at the party had a different character that Clayton picked out for them.

"You are too sexy to be hero." Criston remarked bluntly.

"Thank you." Aislynn agreed. "Who are you? What is that a cape? Are you a wizard?"

"I'm batman." Criston corrected.

"Do you turn into a bat?" Aislynn pondered.

"Im not sure." Criston admitted. "Wheres clayton? Im sure he could tell us."

"Im sure he could. Gods this place looks great. Everyone looks great." Aislynn declared. "Clayton declared he is Super Clayton has a cape bright red and struck the cutest pose... Gods."

"What?" Criston questioned.

"This pissed off face can only be one thing." Aislynn assured as she marched off.

"Harwin." Criston agreed.

+

"There you go, look, couple of eggs, eh, two eggs. Off you go." Arthur loved being a father, he understood why Aislynn had wanted to be a parent so bad. He loved his son, always playing with him in the yard. He didn't like his wife but his son... love your children in that a good parent has no choice.

"Arthur, be careful with Billy in there, there's a cock." Linda declared. No one was a fan of Arthurs wife linda though but if Arthur liked her then Alicent was keeping her mouth shut. Arthur didn't like her, he didn't hate her but she was controlling. And Aislynn, Art loved her but she was as blunt as a blade and although she tried to hold her tongue at least in front of Linda's face, behind her back fuck no, Aislynn was going to bitch. And she was going to do it loudly.

"Yeah, I will."

"And don't smoke that near him." Linda demanded.

"All right." Arthur agreed.

"I'm serious Arthur!"

"I know!" Arthur declared as he carried his son out of the chicken pen. "Bye, chickens... just think we could have been at a costume party with your cousins but no, your mum is against fun." Arthur swung the basket of eggs as they moved over the little fence. "Oh, we dropped an egg, look. We dropped an egg, Billy boy."

+

While Aislynn was looking like a green leafed Goddess Rhaenyra was plump with a child.

Aislynn had not extended an invitation to Harwin to come with to old town. She consumed Criston that moon and Harwin was an after thought for Aislynn from then on out. Daemon's first wife and him went over nine years without talking or even seeing each other, thats what Aislynn decided she wanted from Harwin.

which was probably why when she got back from old town, after Emmett was born, Rhaenyra was beaming about a third child. Aislynn didnt want to care. She didnt want Harwin but did he have to fuck Rhaenyra? Was that so hard? You can have your secrets and I will have mine but dont fuck that bitch Rhaenyra Aislynn had thought. What was so hard about that?

"Aislynn..."

"No no bat man. Im poison ivy." Aislynn corrected.

"What are you doing down here?" Criston questioned as he looked to her torch in her hand.

"I love Clayton so so much and wanted to celebrate his name day but hes playing hide and seek and avoiding his party." Aislynn remarked as she looked around.

"Why?" Criston questioned calling for Clayton

"Because harwin refused to dress up." Aislynn remarked softly. "Clay had one request. And harwin didnt want to be a fucking gorilla." Aislynn looked around with a sigh. "Clay! Come on we can kick Harwin out. We dont need him. He would be a bad gorilla anyways!" Aislynn begged.  "Gods why are the crypts so damn long!"

"Are you sure hes here?" Criston questioned as he peered around.

"I saw him ask Harwin why he didnt wear the costume and harwin said I dont do costumes and Claytons little face!" Aislynn half shouted half whimpered. "Then he ran off and I chased after him."

"Gods im sorry Aislynn." Criston whispered.

"Harwin..." She grumbled out "He has no soul. No soul! No heart! But i already knew that but to not dress the fuck up- Clayton!"

"Hi mama." Clayton whispered and she picked him up.

"Clayton baby you scared me! Never run from me again. I was so worried." She whimpered kissing his face all over.

"He said it was stupid. He didnt want to be gorilla grod and he didnt want to dress up. But gorilla grod is a talking gorilla and thats so cool." Clayton whimpered.

"Super Clayton?" He met her gaze. "Super clayton doesnt let mean under dressed gorillas defeat him." Aislynn declared. "Do you super clayton?"

"No." Clayton agreed.

"Then lets get back to that party and kick some gorilla ass." Aislynn declared. Clayton nodded marching forward.

"Kick gorilla ass."