S. 2 EP. 7 Primus Damn It

Over the next day or so the Autobots kept their distance from Julie, seeing as how she was increasingly agitated whenever she was forced to be around them, bordering on the hostile end of the spectrum. Raf was the exception. She would talk to Raf and actually hugged the much younger boy when he approached her. Wheeljack managed to keep her mostly calm. Fowler was hard pressed to find a suitable therapist that could handle such a task, but he believed he found one and would be bringing them to the base soon.

Though the situation was reaching an almost unbearable fever pitch. If there was anyone in the Autobots' eyes who could help improve this situation... well... they'd made a call.

A custom green four door mustang tore into the base and screeched to a halt.

"Alright you lot. Out. Piss off." The Autobot ordered as all four doors flew open.

Julie's interest was immediately piqued. She'd never met this Autobot before.

The first out was Jamie, leaping out of the driver's seat and sprinting over to Julie. He threw his arms around his sister and hugged her tight.

"Jamie? You were supposed to be in New York..." Julie looked at him, startled. "Ow ow ow stitches! Stitches!"

"Sorry." Jamie loosened his hold as he buried his face in his sister's shoulder.

Julie hugged him back tight.

Wheeljack's optics narrowed at the mustang and his body tensed up.

"Jackie?" Bulkhead asked in concern. "You know him?"

The other three passengers got out of the car.

"Well fuck you too Cross!" The girl exclaimed, flipping him the bird.

"Who spit in his energon today?" One of the two other boys grumbled.

"Dunno." The third boy answered.

The three looked around amazed, clearly having never been to the base before.

Ratchet started yelling at the new bot for involving more humans.

The group of three young adults blinked in confusion before spotting Julie and they ignored everyone else to run over to her. They all piled in on the hug and the third young man who was much larger than the rest of them lifted the whole group up.

Julie laughed a little. "Erica! Max! Axel! What are you doing here?"

"We've been looking for you, bonehead!" Max, the second boy exclaimed. "And then Jamie told us you were in the ICU so we had to babysit Crosshairs so he wouldn't cause trouble while we were all waiting to come see you. You would be surprised at how plastered he can get and how much stuff he can fuck up in a short amount of time if he's left unsupervised."

Julie chuckled and smiled "now you have me curious."

"We'll tell you all about it." Axel grinned

The mustang transformed into a tall green mech with goggles on his head and had what seemed to be a long duster coat on that was part of his armor.

"Why have you brought more humans into this!?" Ratchet demanded

"Now look. They were already on to ya. And they were snooping around for the girl. Actually doin' a decent job of tracking her while you lot were bumbling about in the dark. We were actually about to hit the base and pull her out before her escape. So it would have led to trouble in the long run. Figured if I was the one watching out for them it would lead to fewer issues." The mech raised his hands. He argued with Ratchet and Optimus with absolutely no fucks to give.