S. 3 Ep. 4 Mistakes Were Made

-at the Autobots base later that day-

"But when the Insecticons suddenly appeared, I got inspired by my proximity to the power core and did what I do best." Bulkhead chuckled

"You trashed Megatron's ride like a rock star in a hotel room." Miko said with her usual flair.

Julie was just walking back into the main room now all clean and in a new set of clothes, rubbing her wet hair with a towel. Wheeljack had already managed to get all the dirt and mud off himself hours ago. Julie just took forever to get done with her shower.

"We should hit the 'cons right now while they're vulnerable." Arcee stated

"I agree." Wheeljack gave a nod. "Have the CP join in for extra firepower. We'll hammer them hard."

"Megatron's warship may be grounded, but let's not forget that we remain vastly outnumbered, especially since Megatron has added the insecticon hive to his ranks." Ratchet warned.

"Then maybe it's time for me to call in an airstrike." Agent Fowler stated walking forward.

"Or for us to consider more extreme measures, Agent Fowler." Optimus Prime stated.

Julie froze feeling like the air was being choked out of her. Was he suggesting...?

Optimus and Ratchet went off toward the vaults

"The Spark extractor? Optimus, are you certain you want to travel down this path?" Ratchet asked him

"While I am deeply reluctant to deploy a weapon of this caliber, especially one forged by Decepticon hands, this may be our only chance to end the war once and for all." Optimus said, staring at the device with hate in his eyes.

When they returned to the main room it looked like the rest of the Autobots were arguing with Julie. Her attention was quickly brought to Optimus.

"YOU!" She shouted pointing at the prime "YOU KNOW THIS ISN'T RIGHT." She said more livid than when she was captured and held on the Decepticon warship. Her pure unbridled Rage was lost on them.

"It may be the only chance we have of ending this war." The Prime insisted.

"NO ITS NOT!" She shouted, taking several steps forward.

The Autobots had never seen her like this before, even in her MECH controlled Whiplash persona.

The reliquary of lost sparks slipped out of her shirt and Julie's eyes glowed vibrant white, thousands of voices filling her ears objecting to this action, though the Autobots couldn't hear it.

Her voice got quieter and she shook as she spoke. "Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask them if honor matters... The silence... The silence is your answer. But I hear every one of them and they're telling me this isn't right! Do you even know what that thing does to a spark?!"

"Julie..." Wheeljack reached out to her.

"Don't 'Julie' me! YOU ALL KNOW IT'S WRONG. And if you all insist on this course of action..." Julie seemed to vibrate and actually hissed in her frustration. "Count me out!" The way her voice had dropped into a quieter yet still volatile tone cemented the frightening edge of her rage. She stormed off in the direction of her room. Moments later they heard a sharp bang as she slammed her door shut.

"Prime..." Jamie had his hands on the railing and looked at him disappointed. "We don't support this. The CP as a whole is not backing this action. We're out on this too. It's Genocide. We won't have that kind of blood on our hands." The young man pushed away from the rail and walked away. Max, Erica and Axel followed him further into the base to go after Julie.