S. 2 EP. 15 Captured By Cons

Julianna was strapped tight to the seat of a blue and gold jet. She was having flashbacks of being held in Mech but she wasn't allowing those flashbacks to control her. Because right now she was yelling and screaming and spitting out curse words and insults like no one's business and kicking every surface in the cockpit that she was able to reach. She was definitely not a happy camper. She was PISSED.

"Shut up will you? We're almost there." Dreadwing hissed trying not to wince at each impact her foot had with his controls or the floor.

Julie growled at the Decepticon.

Dreadwing transformed and landed on the top flight deck of the Nemesis. While he transformed she was tossed in the air and she let out a high-pitched scream. He caught her before she hit the ground and he carried her in his servo to his master. She struggled and seethed all the way there.

They were on the bridge, that much she knew. Megatron looked at her then at Dreadwing and raised an optic ridge.

"Well well well. What do we have here I wonder." Megatron smirked and walked over to get a closer look at her.

"She is one of the Autobots pets my lord. She was with Wheeljack when we captured her." Dreadwing told Megatron.

"Is that so? Now. What would you be worth to Optimus?" Megatron asked, lifting her chin up with one of his clawed fingers. "All of his relics maybe?" He grinned

She glowered at him "I hope you step on a metal Lego you jackass." Julianna snapped at him.

She had forgotten her katana and jacket back at base. So not only was she without a weapon, her Autobot tattoo was in plain sight for all to see because of the grey tank top she had chosen to wear.

"I remember you. Silas had great interest in you. Quite the feisty one. And she bears the Autobots insignia. Maybe she's worth more to the autobots than the other humans if they count her as one of their own." Arachnid suggested.

"Eat a scraplet you spindly legged bitch." Julie hissed all the while trying to struggle out of Dreadwing's grasp. "Better yet why don't you go play with a spark eater spider cunt!"

"Why you little-" Arachnid hissed about to lunge before Soundwave stopped her.

The spider bot huffed and backed off fuming.

"Dreadwing. Take her to Knockout's medical bay. He can deal with her until her temper cools down." Megatron ordered, growing irritated with the small fleshling's attitude.

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU WILL KNOW MY FURY!!!" Julie screeched

"Yes, my lord." Dreadwing gave a bow then left with the foul mouthed human.

"TIT FOR TAT BUCKET BRAIN!!! TIT FOR TAT!!!" She shrieked before the door closed behind Dreadwing.

Julianna's freckled face was flushed red with anger as Dreadwing carried her through the ship and into Knockout's area of the ship. He dumped her in a human-sized cage and left.

Julie growled and plopped down, fishing her phone out of her pocket. No service... Figures. She looked at her background picture for a moment which was of her sitting on Wheeljack's shoulder with her brother and friends standing on the catwalk in front of him. She huffed and leaned against one of the bars and played Attack On Titan which was downloaded onto the device. Little did she know Soundwave was monitoring what she did on it and was showing everything to Megatron.

He looked on, mildly interested as the giant naked beings broke down a barrier and began chasing down humans and brutally killing and devouring them.

Knockout had crept up on her and was also watching from over her shoulder. He did happen to like horror movies after all. At least until Breakdown somewhat stumbled in. He looked like he had been thrashed and there were deep gash marks from swords in his armor. Julie stopped her video putting her phone in sleep mode before shoving it back in her pocket.

She stood up and turned around.

"What's the matter, big blue? Have a run in with something sharp?" Julie taunted. "You look like you're about to break down." She smirked

The mech growled at her. "Shut up."

Knockout ushered breakdown to a medical berth to begin fixing him up.

She paced around her cage like a deadly tigress. She whirled around and kicked the bars. There was the screech of protesting metal as the bars she kicked caved outward somewhat. Both mechs stared at the girl with wide surprised optics as sheer rage rolled off her in waves. she flopped back down on the floor of her cage and huffed, She rolled over and faced the wall so she wouldn't have to see them stare at her with astonished looks.

Sometime later after breakdown was repaired, which had taken hours, Soundwave came to retrieve her. Julianna huffed and crossed her arms as he carried her back toward the bridge.