S. 2 EP. 29 Letters and Dresses

Several days after the incident with MECH and the end of Silas, Agent Fowler was talking with the Autobots quite seriously.

"Three of the five chimeras are unaccounted for. And there was a lot of blood but no body. Silas could still be out there but it's very likely that he is dead. We don't know." Agent Fowler sighed

"I believe that it would be in Julianna's best interest if she were left to believe that he is dead." Optimus stated

"Yeah. She's been singing a lot more since it happened." Bulkhead agreed

"It is a sound I believed I wouldn't hear again." Ratchet sighed

Wheeljack sighed "I'll let Moon and Hotshot know but yeah. It'd be bad if she knew."

There was an unholy screech from the direction of everyone's quarters and everyone but Wheeljack jumped on the alert.

"Julie?!" Bulkhead began moving in the direction when Wheeljack grabbed him.

"She's fine, it was an excited scream. Jamie had mail for her, she'll probably appear to tell us about it soon." Wheeljack said and everyone relaxed

True to his word Julie darted into the room with Jamie and the rest of the Chaos Patrol and Crosshairs following behind her.

Julie jumped up to the platform where the couch was in the main room and began giggling.

"What are you up to, sunshine?"

"It came!" Julie exclaimed excitedly, holding up an envelope.

"Oh yeah?" He leaned close to look at it. "Yale? School stuff?"

"Yeah! It might be my acceptance letter!" She did an excited little dance

"Well don't keep me waiting. Open it up! Let's hear the verdict." Wheeljack encouraged her.

Julie took a deep breath and exhaled before pulling out a pocket knife and cutting open the envelope.

She put the knife away before pulling out the letter and reading it. "I got in... I GOT IN!!" She began squealing and jumping with excitement

The human teens and several of the Autobots cheered.

Wheeljack gave Julie his classic lop-sided grin. "I knew you could do it."

"You're coming with me to Connecticut right?" Julie looked up at him hopefully

"Of course. I'd follow you anywhere, Sunshine." He chuckled

Julie beamed at him happily. It was the brightest smile he'd ever seen on her.

Jamie dropped the rest of her forgotten mail on the table.

"Harvard, Cornell, Dartmouth... These are all Ivy League schools, Jewels" Jack looked at all of the discarded acceptance letters.

"Dude, they're all fighting over her" Miko breathed

"That's so cool! You're really smart Julie." Raf smiled at her

"And really rich." Jamie shrugged, plopping his own stack of letters down. "I got into those too."

Julie walked over and picked up one specific letter. "Juilliard. James. You gotta go."

"I dunno." Jamie shrugged

Julie looked at her brother "You used to go on and on about this school. It was your dream."

"I don't want to be so far away from you anymore." Jamie shook his head.

"It's in New York City. You already lived there with Nan and Pop. And it's not as far away from Connecticut as it is from there to here in Nevada. Even for people as privileged as us, Juilliard is so hard to get into. You don't have to go to Yale with me. I want you to be happy. At least think about it?"