S. 2 EP. 27 Tracking MECH

"So, where do we start? M.E.C.H.'s base could be anywhere." General Bryce stated, fully intending on overseeing this operation himself.

"Not necessarily." Optimus shook his helm. "While M.E.C.H. may have learned much of our biology"

"They haven't necessarily absorbed our technology." Ratchet finished the line of thought. "Without access to a ground bridge, the Chimera would rely solely on its vehicle mode for transportation." He turned back to his computers.

"Chances are the M.E.C.H. base is within driving distance of both incidents." Arcee stated

"What are we waiting for? Let's get out there and mash M.E.C.H's little science project." Agent fowler said, bringing his fist into the palm of his hand.

"Agent Fowler, I do not think it advisable to put yourself in harm's way of M.E.C.H's robot again." Optimus stated

"Agreed. However we need to coordinate our attack if we are to capture these terrorists and bring them to Justice." General Bryce nodded

"Yes, sir." Fowler sighed.

"We will maintain vehicular cover until absolutely necessary." Optimus stated.

In Julie's room in the base Jamie, Erica, Max and Axel were all with Julie, gaming together five manning a raid in Destiny 2.

"Jewels, your hunter has died five times so far... you good?" Erica asked

"I'm fine."

"You sure? Usually you never die on this raid." Axel glanced at her.

"I said I'm fine." Julie insisted.

"Are you really okay? Because I don't think you are with letting someone else take over this op." Max stated

"What?" Julie looked at the Hispanic young man.

"This shit with MECH."

"Aye! We don't talk about that!" Jamie smacked Max.

"What! I'm not gonna sugar coat this shit. We all know the Autobots and the military don't have the greatest track record when finding these guys. Took us a year to track them down and no one else was even close! We were in the process of planning a rescue mission when mister White Knight got Jewels out instead. Yeah they're invested. But it ain't personal for them like it is for us!" Max exclaimed.

"Yeah but you're all human!" Julie protested.

"You turned Wheeljack human right? Who's to say that you can't turn us into bots." Max jabbed his thumb into his chest "you deserve some revenge after all the shit that Puta put you through. You don't deserve to be scared anymore it's time to tell him to fuck off. We're the Chaos Patrol dammit! No retreat!"

"No surrender..." Julie breathed, gears in her head turning. "What did you have in mind?"

A wide grin spread across Max's face. "So it goes like this-"

Hours later, the Autobots and the American Military were still hunting for MECH. All school activities near the military base had been put on hold and the school play had been postponed until the crisis had been properly dealt with since it was a military base affiliated school.

The Autobots were back at the base to refuel before going back out into the field to continue their search. While he was there Wheeljack wanted to check in on Julie to see how she was holding up but couldn't seem to find her or any of the Chaos Patrol whatsoever. Jack, Miko and Raf were in the main room helping coordinate but the other five young adults were nowhere.

"Prime!" Wheeljack ran into the main room.

"What is it, Wheeljack?" Optimus turned away from General Bryce.

"Julie, Jamie and the rest of the Chaos Patrol. They're not in the base." The Wrecker said urgently.

"Not- are you certain?!" Ratchet demanded

"They left their cellphones on Julie's bed." Wheeljack confirmed.

"Where would they go?" General Bryce asked

Ratchet rewound the security cameras, finding that the five left the base nearly six hours prior all wearing black and looking incredibly suspicious. The footage showed that when they got outside and reached the road a pickup truck stopped next to them and they got in. It did a U turn and sped back towards Jasper.

"The more apt question is... What could they be doing?" Ratchet looked at the others.

"Damn it, Jamie!" Crosshairs exclaimed.

"They definitely looked shady." Jack sighed.

"Why wouldn't Julie tell me?" Wheeljack asked, a pang of hurt twisted in his chest.

"Probably because they're out to do something stupid and didn't want to be stopped." Agent Fowler beat his fist on the railing.

The main console in the base chirped as five Autobot life signals popped up on the screen. One was Julie.

Four were of Autobots that were presumed dead for the last Nineteen years.

::Jazz in position.:: Jamie's voice came over the comm line.

::Hound on site, sparklers ready:: Axel reported.

::Hot Shot packin heat.:: Max chimed in.

::Moonracer up top. Got eyes on the zone preparing to coordinate and lend sniper support.:: Erica said a little too gleefully.

::Whiplash moving in. Preparing to pull agro:: Julie stated

::We got this CP! No retreat!:: Jamie exclaimed.

::No surrender!:: the other four sounded back.

Wheeljack and Bulkhead stared at the screen in surprise and horror. There were two Wrecker life signals up on that screen. And Julie was out there with them getting into some kind of fight without letting anyone else know about it.