S. 2 EP. 30 Musical

(Hello loves! So this chap is a bit chaotic because I was trying to brute force my way through another round of writers block. I had no idea what to do with it soooo yea. If it comes off as a hot mess... it's because I'm a sleep deprived hot mess 😂 sorry. Hope you enjoy it anyway!)

After months of hard work the day had finally come. Opening night of the musical Julie was in. She had forced all the Autobots to sit with her and watch the Wizard of Oz the night before "for context" she claimed. Everyone else had just returned with a haul of energon unharmed.

"Julie has been dropped off, we have enough tickets for the whole team, Fowler, Agatha, the CP and the other kids and June." Wheeljack said as he spoke out loud.

"Do we really all have to go? I'm exhausted from that energon op." Bulkhead sighed

"Unless you want her holding a grudge, I suggest you go." Ratchet answered "Dress code?"

Jamie adjusted a nice button up shirt tucked into his jeans with a nice belt and he'd taken off his visor for the night and did his hair. "Dress nice. It's not black tie by any means but there's certain exceptions when going to live musicals."

"Which means we're going to have to change the outfits our holoforms wear." Arcee sighed.

"No motorcycle leather for you tonight." Jack chuckled, he and Raf were dressed up as well.

"Let's get over there and get our seats. Opening night is sold out and Nan, Pop and Lizzie are all going to be there and it's going to be a madhouse." Jamie stated. "Axel is already there with Erica and Max. He says our tickets don't have seat markers so if we want to sit as a group we have to get there early."

"Very well." Optimus nodded "Autobots, Roll Out."

Elsewhere, on the warship, Dreadwing was walking through the Nemesis toward the medical bay. He'd gotten an injury on one of his wings during the firefight with the Autobots and it hurt fairly bad. He walked in and the small femme Echo was there instead of Knockout. Dreadwing backed up a few steps quietly trying to avoid the tiny femme before she spotted him. If recent events were to be trusted, Soundwave didn't take kindly to others getting too friendly with his niece.

"Dreadwing. Where are you going?" Echo called out to him.

He just barely flinched. He'd been caught. His wings drooped.

"Your wing is injured. Get in here and sit. I'll get my tools."

Normally she was quite shy and quiet outside the medical bay, especially since Spitfire went missing in action. These days most cons generally let her be unless they wanted Soundwave's wrath coming down on their helms.

He sighed and obeyed her. Echo was a great deal smaller than him, she barely came up to his waist. She was kind and honest with everyone. So why did she make him so nervous?

He sat on one of the medical berths and Echo returned humming an unidentifiable tune. She went around to his back so she could get a look at the wound on his wing. She touched his wing ever so lightly and it twitched and he turned a bit to look at her uneasily.

"Easy flyboy." She told him softly. "You're fine. And I'll be gentle. Promise." She gave him a warm smile and patted his back. He huffed and settled back down.

Echo kept her promise and worked quickly and efficiently but she was careful with his wing. It ended up feeling a lot better than it had in quite a while. She ran her servo over the fixed area one last time to make sure everything was perfect.

"Alright Dreadwing. You're all patched up and ready to fly again." Echo smiled.

"Thank you Echo." Dreadwing said standing. He gave her a small smile in return.