S. 2 EP. 31 Prom

Erica had drug her large kit from cosmetology school into the base that day for one very important reason.

Prom night.

Wheeljack was standing in the main room of the base, growing somewhat restless as he waited for Julie.

"Nervous?" Jamie chuckled

"Not really. I don't usually go to this kind of stuff but if it makes her happy." Wheeljack shrugged. "I prefer bars. Maccadam's Old Oil House used to be a favorite of mine."

"I get it." Jamie agreed "Axel knows some real good dive bars. But then again he turned twenty one this year same as Lizzie so it's legal for him to go drinking."

"You should gearing up for school." Wheeljack told Jamie "One of the most important things I did was go to the academy of science and technology."

"I love music. But I don't know if it's what I want to do my whole life."

"You can always go back to school if it's not what you want to do. You have a long life ahead of you."

"Yeah... I guess..." Jamie agreed.

Elsewhere in the base,

"You look so pretty." Erica said as she finished up Julie's makeup.

Julie blushed, Erica had done her hair and makeup and it looked fantastic. She wasn't quite ready to give up the long haired wig that she'd been using all school year. It made her feel more like herself.

She had her green strapless dress on and once she was sure everything was perfect she grabbed her high-heel shoes to put them on.

"Thank you so much Moon!" Julie said, turning to give her a hug

Erica chuckled and hugged her back. "It's no trouble Whip. You're my bestie. Come on. Let's go show you off and Make Wheeljack's jaw drop."

Julie blushed as the two left her room. When they got to the main room Wheeljack was already in his alt mode and his holoform was leaning against it, his leg bouncing impatiently. He looked sharp in a suit. The black jacket was open and he had a green tie on to offset his white shirt.

"Wow..." Julie whispered.

He looked up and his eyes noticeably widened as he took in her appearance. She was stunning and his spark skipped a beat in its housing. He never expected to feel this way.

"Look at you! You clean up pretty well." Erica joked lightly smacking his arm.

"Haha very funny, Moon." Wheeljack rolled his eyes, hiding how flustered he felt. "Ready to go Sunshine?" He offered Julie his hand.

"Yeah." Julie smiled and placed her hand in his and his fingers closed around hers.

"Wait! Let me get my camera!" June exclaimed. She quickly came over with her camera and went to position the two infront of Wheeljack's altmode.