To Crush Your Part Epilogue

I wasn't exactly sure how to make the fallout so I'm just gonna explain what happens.

I forgot to post this with the other parts T-T

After Nadja blew up at the class on live tv, some people outside the Akuma Class were pulled out of school. They questioned how the school was ruled, and pulled their kids out until they got answers.

Chloe got her father to call the School Board and investigated the school. They found out about the main reason for a play in the first place and continued to dig further. It was discovered that Bustier and Damocles were taking bribes and were both fired for favoritism and how poorly they handled bullying situations. They also found out about Lila's lies, bullying, cyberbullying, harassment, and more to Marinette. Including about how Marinette's side was never heard or considered in the arguments and Lila's stories never being checked. Miss Mendeliev took over as principal of the school, because she was the best fit to lead and straighten the students out.

~~~

When Lila's lies were revealed, the class didn't believe it at first. But then they fact checked and slowly came to realize that they were lied to. Alya was the most upset, she felt like she was violated the most and lost the most. Her blog was ruined and she blamed Lila for the friendship loss of Marinette. Lila shot back that if she did her job as a reporter this wouldn't have happened. Lila also outed Adrien for knowing about it the entire time and not doing a thing to stop it. She decided to apologize to Marinette for nearly killing her, but she was just truly sorry she had to deal with fake sheep for friends. Sheep that were so eager to get the next shiny thing in the world, they abandoned the best person they could ever have. Marinette somewhat forgave her, even though her true friends didn't like the idea.

The class was hated by the rest of the school, because they let the nicest girl there go because they were toxic friends. The class hated Adrien and he knew it. But when he justified that he thought her lies weren't hurting anyone, the class verbally ganged up on him, earning them all a detention. They yelled at him that they felt wronged, and they realized that was probably how Marinette felt and felt even worse.

~~~

Marinette and her friends, however, were having a much better time. They started hanging out more, playing video games, going to the movies, just normal teenager things. Luka and Marinette finally were able to go on their date, but it was interrupted by the class begging for forgiveness.

"We're really sorry-"

"I'm sorry-"

"Please forgive us-"

"We didn't know-" (this was obviously from Alya🙄)

"You would have known if you listened to me." Marinette deadpanned. She was tired of the class, they were too toxic for her and risked her mental health everyday. "Why should I forgive you all? You ruined my life, took advantage of our so-called friendship, bullied me, cyberbullied me, and made sure I always got punished for something I didn't even do. And you didn't even hear my side of the story, it was always Lila doesn't like this, and you're just jealous that!" Marinette glared at Alya and Adrien, shivering them down the spines.

"How were we-"

"You denied my feelings! You left me for the next shiny thing, refused to listen, denied everything I said, and you have the nerve to blame Lila for YOUR ACTIONS!" Alya shook under her gaze. She turned to Adrien.

"You left me alone. I was threatened, lost friends, and you just said it wasn't hurting anyone. People got hurt because of her and I'm surprised no one got akumatized because of it! You kept preaching about how you didn't want Lila akumatized, but I bet you didn't think twice about what if I got akumatized instead, Agreste?" Marinette glared coldly at him, tears forming in her eyes. "You promised me we were in this together." She turned away and headed back to Luka. He quickly engulfed her into a large hug.

"Mari-" Adrien started.

"I think you all should leave." Luka said calmly, but his tone stilled the class. "Besides, you guys will see us in court. It won't be the final goodbye." Luka took Marinette's hand and lead her away from the group. All they could do was watch in sadness.

"You didn't need to do that." Marinette sniffed. Luka stopped.

"No I did. But as your boyfriend, I took an oath to watch out for you and protect you. You were crumbling with them around and your song was getting sadder. We can be more salty in court anyways." Luka grinned at the idea. "All these celebrities are gonna sue Lila and Alya and maybe half your class is going to juvie or jail for the harassment and bullying. This is going to be fun and I hope Chloe brings popcorn." Marinette laughed as they shared another hug.

"Things are going to be alright." Luka smiled.

✨✨

Lila, Alya, Bustier, and Damocles all lost their court cases. Lila was moving back to Italy and was going to a boarding school. Her mother was furious that she was being sued by many celebrities from around the world so her daughter could be popular. She was also sued by the Dupain-Chengs. Alya tried to sue Lila as well, but her parents quickly shut that down, because they knew Alya blamed Lila fully for the situation they were in.

Alya was grounded, lost all her devices, and had to pay back Marinette for everything. Last minute babysitting, free outfits, including the fabric from the play. She was also sued by celebrities like Lila, and Marinette's family got them too.

Bustier and Damocles were fired, and Bustier lost her teaching license. They could also face jail time for child neglect (that can count in this situation right? Cuz they neglected their duties towards Lila and Chloe?)

Adrien would have been in court too, but his father got him out of it. Being shunned by his friends, losing everyone and his miraculous was punishment enough for Adrien. He went back to homeschooling, not caring enough to put on a fight this time.

The rest of the class was sued for harassment, bullying, cyberbullying, destruction of property, etc. They had to complete 10,000 hours of community service.

The class tried one mor time for forgiveness. Chloe almost smacked them and Kagami tried to turn them into human kabobs if Marinette didn't stop them. Marinette said no and claimed if they contacted her again she would place a restraining order against them.

"Luka, you were right!" Juleka said after court. "Everything turned out ok in the end."

"When am I wrong?" He said smugly. The group laughed.

"What's going to happen now?" Nino asked.

"I say we celebrate our win." Kagami grinned.

"Milkshakes!" Aurore, Marc, and Nath cheered.

"Movie!" Max and Kim said.

"I guess we can do all of that." Juleka smiled.

"Party time!" Chloe cheered with the rest of the group.

They had the time of their lives last night, dancing and partying their hearts out that Marinette's pain and suffering has ended. Then they had to deal with Hawkmoth's fallout. But that's a story for another time.

Fin

1187 words