Satisfied

Marinette thinks about her crush on Adrien as he falls for Kagami

Alright, alright. That's what I'm talkin' about!
Now everyone give it up for the maid of honor
Angelica Schuyler!

Marinette wasn't sure how to feel. All she ever felt love for was Adrien, but he seems to be falling for Kagami.

But then Luka came in. And her feelings felt more...overpowered for him over Adrien. Maybe it was a sign.

Tikki tried to help her come to logical conclusions to help her cope with the fact that Adrien might not love her back. I mean, Marinette always dreaded it but never had a plan for what she would do if it turned out to be true.

Marinette took a long look around her room. This crush wasn't healthy. "Tikki?"

"Yes, Marinette?" Tikki watched from her sewing table.

"What's the difference between love and admiration?" (Me legitimately not knowing and could potentially admire my friend over liking them. I'll explain more later)

A toast to the groom!
(To the groom!)
(To the groom!)
(To the groom!)
To the bride!
(To the bride!)
(To the bride!)
(To the bride!)
From your sister
(Angelica, Angelica, Angelica)
Who is always by your side
(By your side, by your side)
To your union
(To the union!)
(To the revolution!)
And the hope that you provide
(You provide, you provide)
May you always...
(Always)
Be satisfied
(Rewind)

Marinette thought back to how she first met Adrien. It wasn't the best first impression, the fact that he was a sheltered kid and was only friends with the old Chloe. But she has changed recently, and is trying to be better towards everyone. She even started getting invited to mini class events!

At the end of that day, it was raining and he gave her his umbrella. That's when her heart starting beating faster. That was how she knew she felt something different for him compared to everyone else.

But now those feelings have changed. She's been more relaxed the more she got to know him, and it seemed like those feelings came back when she met Luka.

For Luka, there was just something about him that made her at peace. Maybe it was because it was like he knew her better than she knew herself. Maybe it was how his music soothed the soul and could say the right words for you.

Or maybe Marinette only admired Adrien from afar and moved on to Luka. The thought still scared her.

(Rewind)
(Helpless)
(Schuyler Schuyler...)
I remember that night, I just might (rewind)
I remember that night, I remember that—
I remember that night, I just might
Regret that night for the rest of my days
I remember those soldier boys
Tripping over themselves to win our praise
I remember that dreamlike candlelight
Like a dream that you can't quite place
But Alexander, I'll never forget the first time I saw your face

There were many times with Luka that Marinette has shared, but a few stand out. When Kitty Section found out Bob Roth copied their ideas for his son, Luka was livid at how he older man spoke to her. He got akumatized and was trying to get justice on their behalf and to protect her. Before Marinette felt terror, she felt...protected. Loved, even. As if she was the only person outside of his family that he cared about. 

When they performed live, he repeated the exact words he did to her when he was akumatized. Marinette's heart skipped a beat and continues to do so every time she encounters the musician. It's not a bad thing, but it does tend to put her in a spiral at times.