Dear Theodosia

Gabriel Agreste and the Dupain-Chengs as parents trying to make the world perfect for their children despite all the circumstances

I changed the lyrics to better fit the image so the song isn't completely the same😅

And early little warning: every break in the song is a time skip. You'll better understand it once you see it.

Dear Theodosia, what to say to you?
You have my eyes, you have your mother's name
When you came into the world, you cried
And it broke my heart

When Adrien was born, it was one of the happiest days of Gabriel's life. Everything felt perfect for the family. A newborn, a good amount of space to raise, and being financially stable enough to take care of any needs. 

As his wife went back to sleep, Gabriel looked in his eyes and made a promise.

I will do anything to keep this family together. No matter the cost.

I'm dedicating every day to you
Domestic life was never quite my style
When you smile, you knock me out, I fall apart
And I thought I was so smart
You will come of age with our young nation
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you
If we lay a strong enough foundation
We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you
And you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday
Yeah, you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday

But a few years later, tragedy struck the family. Emilie Agreste vanished into thin air, and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Adrien was heartbroken that his mom disappeared without a trace, and hated how it seemed like everyone gave up on her. But Gabriel was hurt more by the fact that he knew the reason why she was gone and that he couldn't tell his son. He didn't want to get him involved.

Gabriel found a way to bring his wife back. After his mistake that led to her incident, he looked back at the promise he made all those years ago. And he refused to let this go.

So, he got to work. All while keeping his son in the dark.

Oh, Mari, when you smile I am undone
My girl, look at my girl
Pride is not the word I'm looking for
There is so much more inside me now

When Marinette was born, both of her parents felt extreme joy and delight. Their baby girl was confirmed healthy, and was even born with hair! Tom couldn't stop smoothing it out with his large hands as Sabine kept her child close. She felt like her world was brighter than it ever was before.

Oh, Mari, you outshine the morning sun
My one
When you smile, I fall apart
And I thought I was so smart

Marinette grew along with their business. They originally started it because of her, since she loves treats so much and enjoyed bringing them to her friends in daycare. Ever since, the couple have produced many goods that are shared around the city of Paris. And they are proud of it too.

When they read about Mr. Agreste's wife disappearing, their hearts broke for the man. They didn't know what they would do if both or one of them vanished and left Marinette all alone. That night, both parents made a silent agreement. 

They would always be there for their daughter, no matter what the circumstances are.

My father wasn't around (my father wasn't around)
I swear that I'll be around for you

If by some miracle, both Adrien and Marinette met each other in school. (idk if they are in high school or like 8th grade💀) They bonded on the fact that they both have someone in their lives that looks out for them, and vowed to each other that they would look out for each other, no matter the situation.

It felt almost like Deja vu for them.

I'll do whatever it takes (I'll make a million mistakes)

Gabriel has been terrorizing the city as Hawkmoth for awhile now. He knows it could be putting his son and household name in danger, but he can't stop! Not now!

Not when the answer to his problem is just in front of him. But out of reach.

He has to keep going, for his son. He needs a mother figure in his life. Now more than ever since Natalie also died of mysterious causes, so said the media. But that never stopped him, and it wouldn't now.

Sadly, he never made his goal. He was caught in his actions when he was mere centimeters from having the miraculous in his grasp when he was defeated. Because his identity was revealed, he ended up losing everything and even lost another family member: his only son. Last he heard, he ran off with the baker girl to make a better life for themselves and to be closer with friends. He now sits alone in his jail cell, mourning his broken promise.

I'll make the world safe and sound for you
Will come of age with our young nation
We'll bleed and fight for you
We'll make it right for you
If we lay a strong enough foundation
We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you
And you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday
Yeah, you'll blow us all away
Someday, someday

Lmaoooo me bringing another somewhat open ending

I didn't have one planned, nor did I plan a part 2 for this💀

I kind of like the song fics to be open or like little snippets of imagination if that makes sense

Have to put in Adrientte sugar in there every once in a while😅

900 words