Possible Murderer In The Class?

Ok here was my idea for this:

Marinette was found dead below the Eiffel Tower. All the evidence displayed points to suicide, but what if someone planted the evidence because they took it too far? 

The ship for this is Lukanette and it's class salt cuz I like the drama, and Adrien Salt might be included in this one

TW for talking about death, suicide I guess idk how to do it T-T

The news struck Paris hard. Marinette Dupain-Cheng found dead below Eiffel Tower. Everyone knew the girl as the kindest person in town. She was always willing to help someone even if she was busy, she made it her mission to help them feel better and even perform unnecessary favors. 

And when the city found out she was Ladybug, there was immediately construction for a statue in her honor.

But what caught their eye while investigating the crime scene was that there were scratches and scars, revealing a struggle. It gave birth to the theory that Marinette was attacked and possibly thrown off the tower, not that she committed suicide and jumped on her own accord. Detectives immediately spread out and questioned anyone close to her if they knew anything. They decided to go to one of the first people to go to in a murder case: the lover.

Luka began dating Marinette 6 months prior to her death, and he loved her with all his heart. He also knew of her alter ego, as her melody was the same in both forms. He was heartbroken when she died, he didn't even look at his bass for 3 days straight. He was hiding from the world in his bed under the sheets, just like Marinette did when she felt alone. 

The investigator took his time with the teen, as he knew that he would need time and the wounds were still fresh. The musician successfully gave answers to all of their questions, wanting to know who would kill his girlfriend and leave her like that.

Luka said they were talking about an hour before she could have died, discussing plans to meet up later in the week. He showed him the messages of Marinette then saying she was going to the Eiffel Tower to get inspiration for designs, messaged that she loved him, and that was the last thing she said. The detective made sure to get copies of the messages, as it solidified their theory that it wasn't a suicide. You wouldn't make plans with someone later in the week if you were only to die an hour later, it didn't add up. 

The detectives thanked Luka for his time and recommended he talked to someone if he was feeling down, they didn't want him to end up like Marinette. They moved on to their next suspects: the parents.

The Dupain-Cheng couple started off slow, Sabine was still in shock that their baby girl was found dead in a place were she visited all the time. They opened up more about how Marinette's demeanor changed as there were problems emerging at school. They talked about how most of her friends from childhood believed another girl who they knew for probably a few days. The couple tried their best to comfort their daughter and offered to get her transferred to another school. Marinette apparently declined, saying she couldn't leave. Then she told them she was going to the Eiffel Tower to clear her head, and was seen carrying her sketchbook out the door.

Based on the time that the parents say the chat happened, the authorities were starting to piece the investigation together. Marinette was facing bullying problems, her parents tried to comfort her, messaged Luka, and left to clear her head by drawing at the Eiffel Tower. But police thought back to when they were clearing the crime scene, her sketchbook was nowhere to be found. They made sure to get a picture copy of the book from her parents in case anyone saw it. They moved on to their next suspects: the bullies