Guitar Hero

Lukanette, Class Salt, and HEAVY Adrien Salt. Little bit of Lila Redemption

This really has nothing to do with the game

Adrien rejects Marinette for Lila, believing that she only wanted him for his money because of Lila. She goes to Luka for comfort, and he helps her heal. They soon began dating, and Adrien has to face the consequences of dating a liar.

Marinette was nervous. Ever since Lila took away most of her friends, she's been struggling to keep her confidence up. First was Alya, who would do anything for a scoop. One story about being Ladybug's best friend and she was gone like Marinette never existed. Then the rest of the class, leaving Juleka, Mylene, Nathaniel, Chloe, Kim, Nino, and Adrien.

They all had their ways of finding out the truth about Lila. Juleka asked Luka to meet Lila once when she was over with Kitty Section and let's just say, his ears were literally bleeding. She trusted her brother's judgement and started to stand up to Lila and she ruined her and Rose's relationship. The goth girl vows to bring her down for Rose, her brother, and Marinette in any way possible.

Chloe was humiliated by Lila, so she didn't like her from the beginning. She was isolated to the back with Marinette and slowly became friends after the former bully apologized. They worked together to keep track of all the connections Lila claimed she had.

Kim and Nino were skeptical about the claims Lila made about their childhood friend. It seemed so out of character, and too quick of a change to make sense. Kim was crushing on Lila, but it faded once he realized what she was doing. Nino was pressured by Alya to chose her or Marinette. Nino lost his girlfriend, but he still had his true friends.

Adrien was more difficult to explain. He acts like he was on their side, but the group sees how he threw Marinette to the wolves at the first chance of possible conflict. And somehow, none of them knew that Adrien knew Lila was lying. They all believed he was under her lying spell.

But even after all that, Marinette still had a small crush on him. Emphasis on small.

It wasn't as big, and definitely wasn't as obsessive as before. The feeling began fading away when he stopped talking to her about anything other than taking the high road. Marinette was hoping that declaring her love for him would repair their friendship, get them closer, and he would see her way that his advice wouldn't do anything. But she was wrong.

At lunch on a dreaded Wednesday, Marinette went up to Adrien. He was sitting next to the clingy liar, much to the group's amusement.

"He's probably just playing the part," Nino said, looking at his best friend. He didn't know what he would do if he seriously believed her.

"I don't think so, he seems pretty certain to me." Juleka narrowed her eyes.

"H-Hey Adrien, can I talk to you?" Marinette asked, twiddling her thumbs. (And so they keep on twiddlin them thumbs skiddly-dee-da-dum). Adrien, for whatever reason, looked annoyed. That emotion was rare coming from the model.

"What is it?" Adrien asked, in a rude tone. No one has heard him talk to anyone like that, so of course everyone was watching.

Marinette was doing her best to ignore the eyes, not letting her confidence teeter. It took her so long to bring it up, and she refused to give up this time. At least it would do some good to get it off her shoulders.

"I...um..." She took a deep breath. "IhavehadacrushonyouforthelongesttimeandIwaswonderingifyouwantedtogohangoutlater?" Everyone who knew she had a crush on him, which was basically everyone, smiled and was proud of her for finally confessing. But the response was not what anyone expected.