Cups

Class Salt, Damocles Salt, Bustier Salt, Lukanette, Adrien/Cat Noir Salt

As you can tell at this point Lukanette is one of my favorite ships

Marinette's classmates have neglected her, believing Lila over her. So she stopped trying to convince them that Lila was lying and instead focused on her new friends, along with traveling around the world as the new fashion designer MDC.

I might change some song lyrics

Song does not belong to me

Marinette was watching the tiny buildings grow closer outside the plane. She was currently traveling around the world during the summer since she had nothing to do in Paris. Her old friends left her for the liar and Adrien keeps telling her to take the high road.

Marinette eventually defeated Hawkmoth, with the help of her team except for Cat Noir. He hasn't been showing up lately, and only shows up at the end to ask her out. Once Hawkmoth and Mayura were put in jail she took his miraculous, completely disappointed in Adrien. She did feel bad for him, as now he could be interrogated and criticized for having his guardians terrorizing  Paris. People would think he knew about it and would turn on him.

Marinette and her friends decided to travel for the summer and work on her new fashion business called MDC. She was also a side singer, inspired by Luka, and went by Nettie onstage. Luka stuck by her side the entire time, never leaving her.

I got my ticket for the long way 'round

Two bottles of Monster for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya-say?

As the group traveled to New York City, Marinette adored the scenery the best and began looking for a place to rent. Since it was her senior year, Marinette wanted to move away from Paris to get away from all the negativity. New York seemed like the perfect place because she could work alongside Chloe and her mother, Luka could become a famous musician, Nathaniel and Marc can start their comic book business, Nino would become a DJ, and they wouldn't have to deal with their old classmates anymore. But the icing on the cake when they would reveal their identities and reveal every lie the sausage-haired girl told. They became famous fairly quickly, taking the world by storm. Their classmates were still the same.

Alya craved for interviews. Lila lied saying she could get her one if the class took a trip to New York to see her, since she planned to move away from Paris after she graduated. Of course, they all agreed and Mrs. Bustier wasted no time telling Damocles that they were going on a life-changing trip. It was life changing, all right.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk

Oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone

The MPS moved into a large penthouse (Anyone else thinking of Jessie rn?) and started decorating a music room. There was a recording studio built in, along with large couches and spots for their hobbies. Various guitars for Luka, headphones and a DJ table for Nino, stage décor for Sabrina, and microphones for Marinette. Chloe was also there as the organizer for all books and tours. Marc and Nath had their own penthouse a floor above them with an art room, and were sharing with Aurore as a blogger, Kagami and her swords, and guest rooms for visiting friends.

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round

The one with the prettiest of views

It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers

But it sure would be prettier with you

The class was in the stands of the MDC and Miraculi concert. The crowd was wild, and all of the classmates were praising Lila. Said girl beamed at her plan working, unaware of what horror was about to unfold for her.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

The concert was a hit. The group sang 10 different songs, each with a different mood. The fans vibed through each song and sang along, having the time of their lives. "And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, the reveal of The Miraculi!" The crowd screamed in encouragement and excitement as Alya live streamed the event. The MPS took off their masks as the class paled. The spell Lila cast on them was broken as the weight of everything they did to them sang in on their shoulders. They started yelling at Lila as she said there shocked.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere

Oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone

"Oh yeah, and you guys are getting sued." Marinette grinned, looking at the class. She turned to the audience. "These are the ones who made me who I am today! Say hi to my bullies and fake friends." The crowd booed them as they ran out, embarrassed on Alya's live stream. She ended it, but not before seeing some toxic comments already posted online. They were going to wait until the concert was over try and apologize. But she wasn't having it.

"Marinette, don't you think this was a bit much?" Adrien asked as they approached her backstage. All she did was give him a glare.

"No. They are simply getting what they deserve, and it's about time you guys did too." Luka appeared behind her with restraining orders, Sabrina had bills, and Chloe handed out the lawsuits.

"Bills?!" Alya screeched. She was handed a bunch of papers and all the money together was more than she could afford.

"I decided since you guys aren't really my friends, I shouldn't give you a discount." Marinette shrugged. "Never contact me again. Never talk to me again. We're done here."

"But-" Adrien started again. Marinette held up a hand to silence him.

"I don't want to hear a word out of you, Agreste. You told me to take the high road so if anything, this is your fault. You knew she was lying and did nothing. You said we were in this together, but clearly you lied just like Lila." Marinette was crying silently, tears streaming down her face. Luka was hugging her from behind, glaring at Adrien. "I can't believe I ever loved you." The blonde's eyes widened and his heart broke hearing that. Before he could even say anything, the music group was in a limo and drove away.

"You knew she was lying and didn't say anything about it?!" Alya growled. Adrien was left facing an angry class. Mrs. Bustier was silent, reflecting on everything that had happened and what all Lila could have lied about. The class turned their backs on Adrien as rain began to pour.

When I'm gone

When I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk

Oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone

This also got me thinking of that School of Rock series on Nickelodeon. I loved that series. They did the Cup song and I loved it, but how come there's an album on Spotify of School of Rock but that one isn't featured? Broke my heart

1247 words