It Was A Joke

Lukanette and Class Salt

Lila lied again - that's no surprise. But Alya ends up hurting Marinette more than just emotionally. How will everyone react?

In this one Marinette and Adrien know each other's identities (I'm too lazy to come up with a backstory so just imagine that how you wish) and he apologized for suggesting the High Road strategy. The salt mainly goes to Alya, Lila, Bustier, and Damocles. Everyone else is on Marinette's side or neutral and is trying to understand everything.

"And she pushed me, saying she'd never want to be friends with someone like me!" Lila fakely cried to Alya. You guessed it: another lie. Claiming that Marinette shoved her and made her sprain her ankle.

"Ugh! What is with that girl? She was so nice but now she's just a bully! She needs to be stopped." Alya declared. The irony was amusing.

"Oh, I don't want you to go through all that trouble." The reporter shook her head.

"It's no trouble at all, girl. We just need to think of the perfect way to get her to stop messing with you."

"Take her sketchbook?"

"We already did that and she didn't seem to care. We need something bigger, something that can truly hurt her." Alya snapped her fingers with a smile. (that made me think of Infinity War for some reason😭) "I got it!" She whispered to Lila her plan to get back at Marinette.

~Afterschool~

Marinette was walking with Adrien towards the school doors so they can hang out at the park. They were all waiting at the door, including Luka, Marinette's boyfriend. They were brainstorming ways to possibly defeat Hawkmoth and also just having a fun afternoon. That's when the Demonic Duo decided to strike.

Marinette could sense that something bad was going to happen and she was constantly looking around. Adrien noticed her frantic eyes and asked "Is there an undetected akuma nearby?"

"I don't think so. But I know something is going to happen, I can feel it."

"Maybe it won't be too bad. Let's just speed off to the park, it could just be an akuma spying." The sunshine boy suggested with a small smile. Marinette made a nervous grin and they were about to go down the stairs when the Demonic Duo appeared.

"Hey, bully!" Alya yelled, gaining everyone's attention.

"You mean Lila?" Marinette replied innocently. Adrien laughed but covered it as a cough. The group by the door snickered.

Alya was furious. "No, you! You pushed Lila down the stairs!"

"She wasn't around Lila all day. Besides, I see no injuries on her." Adrien narrowed his eyes.

"She didn't take too bad of a fall." Alya said, glaring back and Marinette. She scoffed, making Lila secretly grin.

"What do you want Alya? I have places to be."

"Like where, the hospital? I can help you get there." Before they could even realize what was happening, Alya shoved Marinette backwards down the stairs.

The concrete and cement stairs.

Adrien couldn't grab her arm in time and had to painfully watch the moment she fell and a crack sound with red pooling under her.

"Marinette!" Everyone seemed to yell. They were all trying to figure out what happened while trying to stop the blood. Marinette tried to get up, not realizing what was happening or really feeling pain. Luka gently pushed her back down as Chloe put her jacket under her head.